VCI 100; 1.4 Firmware - Wont Connect to Mac HELP!!
    Tech Mentor

Default VCI 100; 1.4 Firmware - Wont Connect to Mac HELP!!

New Comp; VCI will not connect to my new mac!

I have upgraded my VCI 100 to 1.4 firmware from my old windows computer but now I have switched over to mac and it doesnt seem to recognize the commands. I've checked the mapping to see if its correct and it is! can anyone help me with this issue!

won't work on a mac mate. you'd need to run windows xp on your mac using parallels or bootcamp...

not super straight forward.

djtt state you need a pc running windows xp to do this but peeps have done it on a mac running parallels / bootcamp
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

I don't think he means the FW upgrade, I think he means that he already has 1.4 installed but the new mac isn't recognising the VCI.

OP, have you done the usual tricks of reimporting the tsi with the big import button twice and restarting Traktor? failing that, reinstall traktor?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

In the Preferences>Controller Manager tab make sure In-port & Out-port are selected to VCI-1OO
    ::.VCI-100 SE 1.4.::::.Traktor 1.2.7.::
    ::.Motu-Ultralite.::.OSX 10.6.6.::
    http://twitter.com/PhunkTronix
    http://www.mixcloud.com/phunktronix/

and that.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES