VCI-100 SE 3_0 Mapping - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pilmat View Post
    Here is the TSI from the zip. All I did was download the zip and post it diectly here from my downloads folder.

Let us know if it works for anybody.

Cheers, Phil.

No dice here, same thing once imported its blank.
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

Something is wrong with the jog wheel and the pitch bend with this tsi mapping.
    Sometimes it stop working and you cant use shift and pitch bend to adjust the beatgrid. 3.0 beta works fine.

Traktor 1.2.4
    VCI 1.3

To the ones few that got the tsi to work. Are any of you using 1.2.1 or 1.2.2?? I would assume that it shouldn't matter as the beta worked fine on both. But maybe this is part of the issues we are all having. Just a thought.
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

Tech Convert

The job wheels don't work correctly. Sometimes they don't move the track at all, sometimes they move the track in the wrong deck. Using windows 7, traktor 1.2.4.

Tech Convert

Posted by Joeschmoe
    The job wheels don't work correctly. Sometimes they don't move the track at all, sometimes they move the track in the wrong deck. Using windows 7, traktor 1.2.4.
    I'm glad some one else has mentioned this, this was happening to me today. Well I haven't had the jog move the wrong track but I did have the track just stop as I was searching or cueing a track manualy with the jog.

I've updated my version from 1.2.1 up to 1.2.4 now and it works fine. Update your version guys.
    The Prime Directive - Electro, Disco & House
    My SoundCloud account: www.soundcloud.com/the-prime-directive
    My Design & Animation Website: www.mintyfreshdesigns.co.uk

Tech Student

Hi,

I downloaded/imported the new file correctly. However, the PLAY button is mapped to Decks 3 and 4, when using 1 and 2. How do I fix?

Tech Convert

Is it required having the 1.3 Firmware installed on my VCI 100?

Iīve got Traktor Pro (V 1.2.4) and VCI 100 (Firmware 1.2).
    I canīt start the FX Presets 1 and 3?!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nicklebe View Post
    I've updated my version from 1.2.1 up to 1.2.4 now and it works fine. Update your version guys.
    Not so here, Mac Book Pro Snow Leo 10.6.2. did the traktor update, no sucess before and after update. The funny thing is it does load something changes layout but no mapping. Is there anybody else still out of luck?

tried all the tsi provided by different posters but not one working, hmm

Tech Mentor

this issue is certainly a mystery. i have the same setup as cuttymello (snow leopard 10.6.2 / traktor 1.2.4) and have imported this 3.0tsi over and over again without any complications. not saying this to rub it in, i'd like to try to sort out the problem for yall. ive gone back and imported older tsi and then reimported this one. everything loads just fine. i downloaded it from the first post of this thread.

i know everyone is frustrated. wish i had an answer. we should find out for how many folks this file is working and their exact setup and from there deduce the problem.

my exact setup is posted in my signature.

good luck
    2011 MacbookPro-Lion (2.2GHz i7), Audio 10Dj, Allen&Heath Xone 42, 2 X Technic SL-1200MK3, VCI-100SE - FW1.4 (TSI 4.0), Kontrol X1, 2 X Novation Dicers, iPad (TouchOSC), TraktorScratchPro 2.6

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast