Hello, I used to have Novation Nocturn with Automap 2 with Traktor Pro and sometimes Ableton automapped Plug-ins, but I always had do reload my mapping for Traktor, because it only loaded one page 1 of 3.
Then Automap 3 came out and I downloaded it hoping it would help me. At first it did, it loaded my setting perfectly on user tab, but yesterday something happened...:S

I wanted to get more into Ableton and I tried to map something to control Ableton faders, etc. And then I switched on the "Use Automap HUI" option:S Then it "automapped":S and my traktor preset lost and got replaced with some mess. Then I loaded my Traktor preset, but It wouldn't let out MIDI notes, only some weird Ableton commands which Traktor cant read:S But when I untick the Automap HUI option, it wouldn't let me load anything, I wanna get the Automap 2 back, but I couldn't found the download:S

Could you help me fix this:S All I want, that on User Tab, there is my traktor Pro mapping with midi output. In Mixer tab I want it to control Ableton mixer(volume faders' n 'stuff). In Fx tab it would control thing's i could choose myself in Ableton in need, so a 10page empty midi notes. And on Inst. i would want it to control auto mapped plug-ins.

Is it possible? Please help me:S

TRAKTOR MIDI SETTINGS ARE THE MAIN PROBLEM, SO PLEASE START THERE:P