Launchpad Traktor Mapping (2 Decks, Full FX Section, Loop Recorder, LEDs)

View Poll Results: How do you like it?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • It awesome!

1 16.67%
  • It good!

0 0%
  • Its ok... needs work though

2 33.33%
  • Needs a lot of work

3 50.00%

Default Launchpad Traktor Mapping (2 Decks, Full FX Section, Loop Recorder, LEDs)

After looking around the internet and DJTechTool's forum, and not finding a tractor mapping for launchpad that suited my needs, I decided to make one myself!

Every button is variable intensity LED mapped, and any button that is an amount/intensity up/down has a cool stacking LED pattern!

PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS!

This mapping includes:
    -Cue, play, key lock, and sync buttons
    -6 hotcues, and a skip forward and backward (4 bars) buttons
    -Full 3 fx section, including fx on/off button, effect amount up and down, and dry wet with awesome variable brightness LEDs
    -Loop Recorder section, with dry wet up and down buttons, play loop, record loop, resize loop, and delete loop buttons
    -Master Volume EQ on the far right side (The lights show the levels of the master volume with LEDs that move up and down the right side, just like an EQ), and this also functions as the master volume fader
    -Browsing section, including list up/down and load deck a/b
    -Sample Deck controller, with 4 sample buttons (that play the samples in deck c)
    -A fully mapped out crossfader, which includes auto crossfade right/left, and manual crossfade left/right, with awesome variable brightness LED to show where the crossfader is

Hope you enjoy! I am a dj who was looking for an extremely mobile dj setup for practicing/mixing on the go. If your goal is the same, this should work out well!

This is version 1.0

Attachment 6134

Attachment 6135

Attachment 6136

Tech Mentor

I've been working on a very similar mapping for my lp. This doesn't quite do it for me but good work.some great ideas there. I'll post my mapping as soon as I get it done(get new computer)

Tech Wizard

It would be nice to see a full auto map look to it from the point of veiw like live

Quote Originally Posted by muffintop View Post
    I've been working on a very similar mapping for my lp. This doesn't quite do it for me but good work.some great ideas there. I'll post my mapping as soon as I get it done(get new computer)
    Anything specific that should change? And does anyone know how to make it so that when you hold down a button it repeats the mapped action over and over again?

Quote Originally Posted by some_dj View Post
    It would be nice to see a full auto map look to it from the point of veiw like live
    What do you mean? Like page views and equalizer functions?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by cdesforges View Post
    Anything specific that should change? And does a nyone know how to make it so that when you hold down a button it repeats the mapped action over and over again?
    The layout is just different than how I thing major. Mainly effect presets instead of control over individual banks.... Also I pretty much always need some pads for pre
    mapping slicer to

There is a check box at the bottom of the controller manager that says auto repeat...just make sure that is checked
    Last edited by muffintop; 08-30-2011 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by muffintop View Post
    The layout is just different than how I thing major. Mainly effect presets instead of control over individual banks.... Also I pretty much always need some pads for pre
    mapping slicer to

There is a check box at the bottom of the controller manager that says auto repeat...just make sure that is checked
    Awesome... thanks for clearing up the auto repeat thing, it has been killing me that I couldn't figure that out!

Good luck with your mapping, maybe yours will be the perfect mapping that I have been looking for forever!

Thanks a bunch! Can't wait to try this out!
    Let your mind wander and your body will follow.

Where is shift ? ( delete que point ? )