Ultrasone DJ-1 Headphones - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Wizard

Is $150 shipped a good price for these?

Quote Originally Posted by ctran View Post
    Is $150 shipped a good price for these?
    Are you refering to the just the regular DJ-1 or the DJ-1 Pros?...I got my DJ-1 Pros for $169.99 shipped...its essentialy the same thing but the DJ-1 Pros are a bit bigger and come with two cables...one with in line volume control one without...an extra pair of ear pads..and carrying case...

i'm curious, guys -- has anyone given the sennheiser HD25SP, HD25-1 II, or HD25-SP II a shot? i'm currently rocking some pioneer HDJ-1000's which hurt like hell on my ears (ahem, which are normal sized ) after a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by dishevel View Post
    i'm curious, guys -- has anyone given the sennheiser HD25SP, HD25-1 II, or HD25-SP II a shot? i'm currently rocking some pioneer HDJ-1000's which hurt like hell on my ears (ahem, which are normal sized ) after a few hours.
    I Use the HD25-1 II, and i simply love them. One of my best equipment buys ever. Sound isolation is good, comfort is fantastic and sound is Great!

Tech Wizard

HD25 4 LIFE MOTHERFUCKERRRZZZZ.

yea. another reasonable contribution.
    sorry, i had to.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaghy View Post
    I have had a Pioneer HDJ1000 for about 6weeks, people always told me it was great and stuff, but after 6weeks mine broke at the left side (and I didn't abuse it) cause to normal home and gig performance! So I don't recommend the Pioneer
    For the moment I'm using a Reloop RH3500ltd (in fully white ) and I like them a lot!! Great sound, good build quality and even cheaper than the Pioneer or the Technics.

Peace
    I have the pioneers and both sides of mine snapped but easily repairable to stronger than before with some decent glue ... i used araldite i think.

yeah i've been super careful with my pioneers and have had them for about 2 years, but i've heard reports of breakage

Quote Originally Posted by dishevel View Post
    uhhh...i think the HD25's sit on your ear instead of around your ear..so that mite get kind of annoying...My Ultarsones are comfortable and I can have them on for hours at a time without feeling any fatigue...

Tech Wizard

Oh wow, where'd you get your DJ-1 Pros for $170 shipped Epedemic?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123