DJ Stormeagle's Numark Total Control + Traktor Pro Mapping Video - Page 9
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Tech Mentor

cool

Thanks for that. I am just starting to use my total control, and I would like to know how it works to use the TSI file.

I use import option and after that click ask me to select the categories but I am not able to select the categories.

How it works, is that right?

Thanks Dj Stormeagle's

Tech Student

great work man!!!! i want to ask you something. is it possible when load a track to make the play/pause button blink? or when pressing cue button to turn cue button led on and play/pause blink? like in many dj-consoles.. i think there's no light in the console..
    thanks!!!

Tech Guru

I don't think there's anyway to make a button blink. I could be totally wrong thou I'm very new to writing mapping code but I would love this feature if it was possible.

IDK where the 4 Deck mapping is at in terms of creation, but I can't wait for this thing to be done! Random thought, but still super stoked for it!

@onetidd I'm still working on the file for you - I've been very busy and the LEDs are still baffling me

@mauriciopaim Click Import and then choose the file. I'm not sure about the check boxes - sorry, maybe someone else can help out.

@apog The total control LEDs don't have blinking capability. I'm think there's a workaround by outputting the BPM or something but you would have to do some reading on that. Check out the people who use it with Cue or VDJ because I think the default mapping for them blinks the sync LEDs to the beat.

@JelaniRobot The more I try to work out a 4 deck mapping, I realize that since I personally don't use 4 decks right now I feel like I'm forcing it. I've decided to officially put the 4 deck mapping project on hold until further notice. I'll continue to think about it and if I iron one out I'll post it here.
    www.djstormeagle.com

DJ Gear: Traktor Pro 2|Traktor Kontrol S4|Macbook Pro
    Audio Gear: Crown XLS 1500|Behringer 212XL|Gemini GVX-SUB 15P
    Lighting: American DJ Galaxian 3D|American DJ LED Megabar 50|American DJ Mini Fog

It's all cool man, It's not like this is your Job. Hell I might just take this as an opportunity to dive further into my own MIDI mapping.

Very good .tsi man. It really busts total control inputs.

Big Regards
    Last edited by ivanfejkovic; 07-18-2010 at 09:07 PM.

Default 4 deck mapping

Hey guys! Was anyone able to expand on DJ Ovation's 4 deck mapping .tsi? It's working properly except for the fact that I can't cue with Decks C and D as holding down the Key button and pressing Set Cue is already assigned to some other function. Sorry, I'm such a noob at this! haha

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast