DJ Stormeagle's Numark Total Control + Traktor Pro Mapping Video - Page 6
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Default help!!!

hey i just set up my numark total control to work with traktor pro all my knobs and buttons are functioning correctly but when i try to use the effects they wont work at all the knobs and buttons show that theyre wroking but i cant hear any of the effects. i would greatly appreciate the help

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Are the FX banks turned on for the deck your trying them on?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Student

My computer crashed and I had to re-install my OS. I was able to get tractor working again but the newest version which is 2.2.6

When you can could you please update your .tsi

Thanks in advance. Amazing mapping btw.

Tech Student

help I canīt use your .tsi file in my traktor pro... Iīm using PC, not Mac...
    what could I do?

Tech Guru

Hey Stormeagle I was wondering if you ever finished the 4 deck mapping I would love to see some of the things you have come up with for that. I am using a modded version of your tsi and it is incredible. I am going to get another LPD8 and have a dedicated one for each deck or maybe one for deck a+c and one for b+d but anyways once I do I'm gonna really change around the tsi to better suit what I'm doing but I would love to see your ideas on what a 4 deck setup could be with just the Numark TC thanks cheers

@cursedone2: Like photojojo said, check and make sure the effect unit is turned on for that deck. If you are still having a problem let me know.

@Butters89: Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I will update the .tsi for 1.2.6 this week.

@airline8a: Please be more specific with the problem you are experiencing so I can try help you.

@bartboy: I'm still working on the 4 deck mapping, it should be done by the end of the month. My main rig is actually the TC and an LPD8. I'm still working out how exactly the LPD8 should be mapped - currently its 4 pads for cues 5-8 and 4 pads for turning on effects. Knobs control dry/wet and effect parameters. Only uses 1 bank - Pad mode for deck 1 and CC mode for deck b. I'll post a new video detailing the 4 deck mapping and also the LPD8 when I have things all figured out. I want to take my time and really think them through.
    www.djstormeagle.com

DJ Gear: Traktor Pro 2|Traktor Kontrol S4|Macbook Pro
    Audio Gear: Crown XLS 1500|Behringer 212XL|Gemini GVX-SUB 15P
    Lighting: American DJ Galaxian 3D|American DJ LED Megabar 50|American DJ Mini Fog

Tech Student

PC computer & traktor pro I use is 1.2.5 Iīve imported the tsi file: midi device, import, your mapping,tsi and any of the leds or controls donīt work: when I push move a fader or pad TP do nathing at all... thank you for your help

Has the Total Control worked before? Or is this the first time you are trying to use it? Also, does the CTRL box along the top bar of Traktor light up when you use the faders or jogg wheel?
    www.djstormeagle.com

Lighting: American DJ Galaxian 3D|American DJ LED Megabar 50|American DJ Mini Fog

Tech Wizard

Perhaps you need to route the In-Port and Out-Port to your controller.
    Macbook, Novation Ultranova, Novation Launchpad x2, Behringer BCD3000, Allen & Heath Xone 1D x2 (I'm trying to sell these right now), Traktor Scratch Pro v1.2.7 (It's Legal)
    http://www.facebook.com/dynamicsmusic
    http://soundcloud.com/dynamicsmusic

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post
    Perhaps you need to route the In-Port and Out-Port to your controller.
    That's what I was thinking. It's also possible that the firmware is missing - Total Controls are notorious for shipping without it installed.
    www.djstormeagle.com

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast