DJ Stormeagle's Numark Total Control + Traktor Pro Mapping Video - Page 5
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

O O
    [1] [2]

O O
    [3] [4]

Yeah 1 and 4 are money. Just 3 and 4. The effects work fine and the Traktor screen interface are correct. The only issue is when I activate FX 2 or 3, both Led's for FX 2 and 3 turn on. Below I listed more in depth. Big thanks for taking the time.

In Chained mode:

When I press button 2, FX 2 become active and the LED for fx 2 and 3 activate. I press button 2 again and both leds turn off and fx stop.

When I press button 3, both leds 2 and 3 illuminate and the effects for # 3 become active. I press button 3 again and both leds turn off and fx stop.

If i engage both effects on #2 and #3 and i turn one of them off, then both of the lights turn off even though one effect is still active.

In advanced Mode:

Same as above except the RST (button 3) will turn of led's for 2 and 3.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by luckee_d_1999; 04-06-2010 at 09:34 PM. Reason: mispelling

Default Question for Dj StormEagle and Dj Ovation

Is it possible to incorporate the 4 deck into my omni mapping? What is lost from StormEagles original mapping? Please let me know, 4 decks would be awesome. THX

I am working on a native 4 deck mapping that won't lose any of my original mapping's functionality. I'm still working out the details though. As soon as it is finished I will post it here.
    www.djstormeagle.com

DJ Gear: Traktor Pro 2|Traktor Kontrol S4|Macbook Pro
    Audio Gear: Crown XLS 1500|Behringer 212XL|Gemini GVX-SUB 15P
    Lighting: American DJ Galaxian 3D|American DJ LED Megabar 50|American DJ Mini Fog

@luckee_d Please check your email for further instructions on how we can begin to resolve the LED issue.
    www.djstormeagle.com

Lighting: American DJ Galaxian 3D|American DJ LED Megabar 50|American DJ Mini Fog

Tech Guru

Has anyone else had a problem using this .tsi file i have downloaded it both from this thread and from am email from the OP and both times It loads a Midi control TotalControl but it is empty. No mapping is present anyone else have this problem I'm running Traktor Scratch Pro 1.2.1 anyone have any idea what may be wrong?

I just realized I have not updated to the latest traktor so I just grabbed the 1.2.4 files hopefully that fixes the problem

Upgrading to 1.2.4 fixed it and it's all working perfectly thanks again for such a great layout
    Last edited by bartboy; 04-12-2010 at 07:55 PM.

Tech Student

I just got traktor pro 1.2.4 but the .tsi file does not seem to work. I imported it like I'm suppose to but after I do nothing works.

Never mind, Mapped it myself. Took me all night but I got it down.
    Last edited by Butters89; 05-01-2010 at 02:17 PM.

Tech Student

i downloaded your tsi file

it looks amazing in the vid

but when i click import and the little box pops up asking me what i want to import none of the options are available

help?

To be completely honest, I have no experience with .tsi import problems. Perhaps someone else who has more knowledge in this area could lend a hand? My only suggestion is to make sure that you are running the latest version of Traktor which is 1.2.5 I don't think my .tsi will run on older versions. Let me know if you are up to date and still have an issue.
    www.djstormeagle.com

Tech Student

Talking

updating now

i was on version 1.1.something lol

this should probably fix it

me<----- oops

Hey matey! Love the custom map. Was considering dumping my total control until I found this. Just a couple of suggestions though. I would suggest keeping the gain controls as standard and having the filter as the secondry function and the shift keys set as sticky keys instead of hold toggles. Thanks again man!!! ;-)

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast