DJ Stormeagle's Numark Total Control + Traktor Pro Mapping Video - Page 4
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Default That is an awesome layout! Thanks for that!

Awesome it works on the Omni and thank you for the quick response. A few questions for you.

I have 3 files loaded as general midi (the numark generic/your map/your map)and 1 loaded as generic keyboard. What should the in port/out port settings for each be? I noticed that only some buttons work dependant on the inport outport settings.

I think I got it to work but the jog wheels (Left control deck B and vise versa) are reversed and when trying to use fx on deck A in advanced mode it defaults to reverb and i cannot turn on the effects. Am i doing some thing wrong? Hope I explained it well, I am new to this MIDI thing.

Thanks again
    Last edited by luckee_d_1999; 03-31-2010 at 08:01 PM.

Default Stormeagle map changes to work with 4 decks

Hello every one my name is Dj Ovation from Puerto Rico check the changes I made to work with 4 decks

@ lucky d, I accidentally sent you an old version, I'll send you the most recent version later today.
    www.djstormeagle.com

DJ Gear: Traktor Pro 2|Traktor Kontrol S4|Macbook Pro
    Audio Gear: Crown XLS 1500|Behringer 212XL|Gemini GVX-SUB 15P
    Lighting: American DJ Galaxian 3D|American DJ LED Megabar 50|American DJ Mini Fog

No worries I cannot wait to try it. THX

I updated the .tsi in the first post just to be sure that it is the most current version. FX default to reverb fixed, joggwheels re-mapped, and only one mapping appears on import. The In-Port is TotalTrack Control and the Out-Port is TotalTrack Control. I'm happy to answer questions/comments/problems.

@Ovation: could you please list what exactly you changed? I'm actually developing a four deck mapping of my own right now and I am always looking for new ideas.
    www.djstormeagle.com

Lighting: American DJ Galaxian 3D|American DJ LED Megabar 50|American DJ Mini Fog

Default I cant get it to work

Thanks StormEagle. I wasnt able to download it from the site but your email worked. I cant get the jog wheel reversal figured out. In the controller setup I have my generic keyboard and my generic Omni midi file imported then I import your tsi settings. So all three tsi files are active. What can I do? All other features seem to work but the jog wheels will not cooperate. I think I am still getting my In Port/Out Port settings screwed up somewhere. Please help. Thanks in advance.

I would suggest scraping the generic Omni file for now. It may be conflicting with mine. Make sure both ports are set to the Omni Control on my .tsi. I think the In/Out Ports are ok though because the controller is performing some functions. If the ports were messed up, it wouldn't work at all. I think the real issue is that the jogg wheels on the Omni send different messages than the Total Control. Check your email, I'll help you get it straightened out.
    www.djstormeagle.com

Hi I made the exactly functions of deck A and B for C and D when you push the left key button

Default It works!

StormEagle!!!!!!!!! I was working a 72 hour weekend and didn't get to play with the new file, but I tried it today and it works really well! The only thing I notice is that when activating the top right fx button on either deck a or deck b, the bottom left fx light illuminates, but the bottom left fx will not activate unless I press it. So the fx work fine, just the extra light can be deceiving by imitating that 2 effects are active versus the actual 1 that is active. Anyone else have this issue? Has anyone tried DJ Ovation mapping? If so is there a layout description and a directions or a YouTube video for instructional purposes? Will it work on my Omni?Thanks StormEagle and the other contributors?

I think some of the omni buttons and LEDs are wired a little differently than the Total Control's are. Please confirm that I am understanding your problem correctly and I'll work out a fix. Here's the effects section:

O O
    [1] [2]

O O
    [3] [4]

The problem, as I understand it, is that when you press button [2], LED [3] turns on instead of [2]. However, pushing button [3] still illuminates LED [3], button [1] still illuminates LED [1], and pushing button [4] still illuminates LED [4].

Is this a correct understanding of the problem?

P.S. I am working also on my own 4 deck mapping with fader FX right now. I'm still working out the details, but when it's ready I'll make a tutorial video and post here.
    www.djstormeagle.com

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast