DJ Stormeagle's Numark Total Control + Traktor Pro Mapping Video - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Hey dude

Will this mapping for for Traktor Pro 2.? If it doesnt are you going to make a new mapping for it.?

Cheers, dj finn

I'll be releasing a TPro 2 mapping shortly. Keep an eye on my website, I should have it posted in the next week or so.
    www.djstormeagle.com

DJ Gear: Traktor Pro 2|Traktor Kontrol S4|Macbook Pro
    Audio Gear: Crown XLS 1500|Behringer 212XL|Gemini GVX-SUB 15P
    Lighting: American DJ Galaxian 3D|American DJ LED Megabar 50|American DJ Mini Fog

Tech Wizard

Excellent dude just got the new version of Traktor and now i cant use my midi controller The one from Numark site doesnt work either.

Default Stormeagle NTC for TPro 2.0.1 .tsi Released

I am pleased to announce the official release of my Traktor Pro 2 MIDI mapping for the Numark Total Control!

The .tsi file is new available for download on my website www.djstormeagle.com/midi-mapping along with installation instructions.

What's new in 2.0.1?

1. More intuitive effects layout. Dry/Wet is now bottom left knob, with Effect 1/Parameter 1 at top left, Effect 2/Parameter 2 at top right, and Effect 3/Parameter 3 at bottom right.
    2. Effect Shortcuts. Pressing shift plus the on/off button of an effect now loads a specific effect. In chained mode, both units default shortcuts are: Effect 1: Delay, Effect 2: Reverb, Effect 3: 92LFO. In single mode, Unit 1 defaults to Delay and Unit 2 defaults to Reverb. Fully customizable in the mapping, comments which say what Unit, Mode, and Slot each command loads for easy editing.
    3. Beatjump Size Select. With secondary shift engaged, the four buttons labeled "Pitch Bend" become beatjump size selects. Going left to right across the unit, the buttons set the beatjump size to 4 bars, 8 bars, 16 bars, and 32 bars. There is no LED feedback for what mode the device is currently in. Once a mode is selected, the beatjump buttons will now move forward and backward the designated number of bars.
    4. Browsing has been modified slightly. To navigate the folder tree, use shift and the browsing knob. (This frees up the "Directory" button for better use.)
    5. Directory button shows/hides the deck advanced panel with the move, cue, and grid tabs.
    6. Reworked Backend Modifiers. This mapping has been completely reworked from top to bottom to implement a new modifier scheme. Most functions now use only one modifier condition, leaving another condition free for adding your own layers. Need a button for another modifier? Delete the command for the directory button (it has a comment labeling it as "Directory Button") and remap to your liking.

Comments or Questions? Post below or send me an email here. Thanks for you patience, tutorial video is coming soon. Hope you enjoy!
    www.djstormeagle.com

Lighting: American DJ Galaxian 3D|American DJ LED Megabar 50|American DJ Mini Fog

very very awesome

i wonder how much will translate to my stealth control...
    [ ms ]

Tech Wizard

Nice one due..al get a blast on it later..appreciated

Tech Wizard

Hey..

When will u be posting up a video tut for the new Traktor Pro 2 mapping for the Numark Total Control..?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by dj finn View Post
    Hey..

When will u be posting up a video tut for the new Traktor Pro 2 mapping for the Numark Total Control..?

Cheers
    Unfortunately I've decided not to produce a new tutorial video for my TPro2 mapping in the near future. Hopefully the written description of the changes is sufficient, but you are always welcome to shoot me a PM/email with any questions.

-Stormeagle
    www.djstormeagle.com

Tech Student

Works very well with my omni control except for the platter that were inverted as well as two knobs on each deck, wich were no big deal to fix. Realy gave a new life to my controller. Thanks stormeagle ! BTW the two shift button are realy awesome, it leave place for new personnal control. And my Omni control would like to thank you for not being sold on ebay XD once more in it's life.
    [Acer Aspire 6935] - [Traktor 2] - [Numark Omni Control]

Tech Convert

I may be buying this controller as a backup and to play on. Thanks for sharing the tsi file and updating to TP2!!
    My main concern is does this controller work on 64 bit laptops?

Thanks!!
    Mobile: 13" MBP Core 2 Duo 2.4 ghz, Traktor Scratch Pro 2 with Audio 8, A&H Xone:62 & Xone:1D, 2x Denon DN-S1200.
    Home: PC i5-2500k win7 64 bits running Komplete 7, Acid Pro 7, FL Studio 9

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast