DJ Stormeagle's Numark Total Control + Traktor Pro Mapping Video - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

modifiers. look them up on the forum search. you'll see a bit about how to set them up and use them
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Wizard

Will the first tsi file on the first page work with traktor pro 1.2.4??

Cheers

Please update to the latest version of Traktor through the NI Service Center http://www.native-instruments.com/in...id=updates&L=1 (Login with the user name and password you used to activate Traktor after you purchased it) Once fully updated, download and install the most recent .tsi from my website www.djstormeagle.com/midi-mapping.html

-Stormeagle
    www.djstormeagle.com

DJ Gear: Traktor Pro 2|Traktor Kontrol S4|Macbook Pro
    Audio Gear: Crown XLS 1500|Behringer 212XL|Gemini GVX-SUB 15P
    Lighting: American DJ Galaxian 3D|American DJ LED Megabar 50|American DJ Mini Fog

Tech Wizard

very cool mapping

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by djstormeagle View Post
    Please update to the latest version of Traktor through the NI Service Center http://www.native-instruments.com/in...id=updates&L=1 (Login with the user name and password you used to activate Traktor after you purchased it) Once fully updated, download and install the most recent .tsi from my website www.djstormeagle.com/midi-mapping.html

-Stormeagle
    But would the first mapping not work with 1.2.4?

Thanks

To be honest, I don't know. Any specific reason for not updating to the most recent version? It fixes the infamous ACC waveform cache problem that was a major problem of several earlier versions.
    www.djstormeagle.com

Lighting: American DJ Galaxian 3D|American DJ LED Megabar 50|American DJ Mini Fog

Tech Wizard

Ive now updated it and it runs perfect now, cheers dude

I have traktor pro on windows & mac, theres is a slight difference on the dry/wet parameter, is there anyway i could change it or you could send me another file please, just dont want to get mixed up when playing on mac. I usually use windows one when playing in house but use macbook at mates houses/gigs..

Cheers again..

Quote Originally Posted by djstormeagle View Post
    To be honest, I don't know. Any specific reason for not updating to the most recent version? It fixes the infamous ACC waveform cache problem that was a major problem of several earlier versions.

Ok, glad to hear its up and running. I'm always leery when I get questions about my mapping running on old versions of Traktor - I've had a few people contact me wanting help when they were running cracked versions of Traktor, which I do not offer support for, so that's why my first response is always to update. It's easy for legitimate users to update and usually fixes any problems with the .tsi file installation.

Anyways, I'm not sure I'm understanding your question about the dry/wet parameter though. (I only run TPro on a Mac) You can always edit the .tsi yourself but I'll need more specifics about whats happening and what you would like it to do instead if I'm going to try to adjust it myself.
    www.djstormeagle.com

Tech Wizard

No problem dude i understand. Yeah see the 4 parameters on the numark t/c mixer. Theres 4 on each side for effects. On the windows versions the dry/wet one is on the first top and on the mac its the first on the second row. Do u get me now?

ah, it's not actually a different mapping for Mac/PC. I think I switched the two when I reworked the mapping because I thought it being on the bottom would allow for easier access. please feel free to edit as appropriate.
    www.djstormeagle.com