DJ Stormeagle's Numark Total Control + Traktor Pro Mapping Video - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

i dont think ill be using the 4 decks as the main mapping

and ive only been using the orighinal (or the one after it)

but im going to have a good messing around with this new mapping thanks
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Man this tsi is the bomb

Exactly what I need and easy to use

And the vid was just extremely helpful

Tech Wizard

Hey I am really excited about this tsi file but it will not work. I first deleted all the previous settings then i Imported the tsi file and set the in and out ports to all ports and then hit close! nothing works on the NTC

Is there anything I am doing wrong ? is it because i have traktor scratch pro?

Please see page 7, third post down: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...t=10421&page=7
    www.djstormeagle.com

DJ Gear: Traktor Pro 2|Traktor Kontrol S4|Macbook Pro
    Audio Gear: Crown XLS 1500|Behringer 212XL|Gemini GVX-SUB 15P
    Lighting: American DJ Galaxian 3D|American DJ LED Megabar 50|American DJ Mini Fog

Tech Student

Default Problem Downloading TSI

Hi! Thanks for the awesome video. I'm just bought my first dj mixer like yours and thought of Traktor LE as really basic. I never knew that Numark's TC can handle PRO until I saw your cool video. Can you pls tell me how to download your tsi file. Coz everytime I go to your forum, it will automatically log me out whhich i dont know why.

What up mate! I've been using your tsi since i bought my TC and it's awesome!
    Now i started to change some functions that i will love to have, but i have a question and hopefully you can help me.
    It's there a way you could make the "key" button to toggle? Not just hold type.
    I've searched a lot for this and when a finally think it's the proper configuration, the button just get actived and theres no chance to deactivate it!!

Hope can you help me mate and again, thanks for the effort you put on the Total Control, it simply rocks!!

Try this instructions made by jesterDNZ

Deck Toggle Buttons In 30 seconds, presented by prof. andersen.

- select an unused button to be used as a deck toggle button and choose a modifier to assign it to (e.g. modifier 8)

- assign this as a modifier in the mapping page and use these parameters .. M8=0, set to "Button, Direct, Value 1"

- duplicate this but this time set M8=1, set to "Button, Direct, Value 0"

- abracadabra, you now have a togggling modifier. Its a good idea to set an output led to this modifier as well, so you know at a glance what deck is active. This is easy, just add an output command linked to modifier 8 and add M8=1.

- the fun part is to use this a s a deck toggle button, say Deck A -> Deck C you have to add a M8=0 command to all the deck A functions and a M8=1 to all Deck C functions. So for example The Play/Cue Button for deck a that you want to use in deck c with the deck toggle, you add the M8=0 command and map the same button to Play/Cue for deck c and add M8=1.

- Have fun, its a long and tedious process! like watching paint dry but without the buzz off the fumes

Tech Convert

Bit of a bump for the thread.

I'm just about to buy T Pro while it's on offer. Has there been any updates to the tsi. files available in this thread and is DJ Stormeagles the file of the choice. Would like to maximise the potential of my Omni along with the features of T Pro when thats purchased.

Cheers

Olie

Latest .tsi is available from my website with instructions on how to install: http://djstormeagle.com/midi-mapping.html
    www.djstormeagle.com

DJ Gear: Traktor Pro 2|Traktor Kontrol S4|Macbook Pro
    Audio Gear: Crown XLS 1500|Behringer 212XL|Gemini GVX-SUB 15P
    Lighting: American DJ Galaxian 3D|American DJ LED Megabar 50|American DJ Mini Fog

wow this is great would love to map my mixtrack to incoperate the shift key function how did u set that up??