DJ Stormeagle's Numark Total Control + Traktor Pro Mapping Video - Page 10
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    Tech Student

Thanks! Your TSI for Total Control Rocks!
    I learn heaps by going through your mapping.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by djstormeagle View Post
    Unfortunately there is no function in this mapping for setting a loop with one button. You will need to use loop in and loop out. However, you could modify my .tsi to add that feature to your liking.

How about for activating a a loop that is already set?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by djscribe View Post
    How about for activating a a loop that is already set?
    You can map a button to both set a loop and then deactivate it when you press it again. Check the mapping in my signature
    Mixes and Productions on Soundcloud

VCI-100 SE - DJ I/O - MacBook Pro 13" - TMA-1 Headphones

Tech Wizard

ok ill check it out but I need a button that just toggles the activate on and off on dec A and B

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by djscribe View Post
    ok ill check it out but I need a button that just toggles the activate on and off on dec A and B
    There's a MIDI command called "Loop Active" which will do what you need, it just toggles the loop active on or off. I used to have my two loop buttons mapped with one set to drop an 8 beat loop and the other set as a loop active toggle. Then shift changes these buttons to loop increase and decrease size
    Mixes and Productions on Soundcloud

VCI-100 SE - DJ I/O - MacBook Pro 13" - TMA-1 Headphones

Tech Student

Default Problems

I imported your mapping but nothing on my total control works. Do you have any tips? I have only recently bought the device...could it be a new/old model problem.

Thanks

Tech Convert

Hi, i tried to load the tsi into traktor pro 1.2 but it didn't work. do i have to upgrade for it to work or is the an older version of the mapping i could use that would work with my current version of traktor. Thanks
    p.s. awesome mapping man!!

Tech Guru

you need 1.2.4 or above I believe it may work with 1.2.3 but not sure more than likely you need to upgrade thou.

Tech Wizard

Default Flippin Sweet Mapping!

@djStormeagle
    sorry about the pm, got it all to work! Your mapping is amazing! Love it so much. This will make my first gig so much easier, as it is much more similar to my old mixer now!

Also a note about the set up:

When your using the cue points 1 2 and 3, if you set up the third as the starting for your song, you can easily shift+cue then drop the shift to have the track instantly play with out having to hit the play again! it is flippin sweet!

Thanks stormeagle for such a great piece of work, and making a "entry level" controller an even better controller!

Default New version for 4 decks controll

Hello every one in this version you can control the volumes of C n D with the tempo faders and the tempos wit the shift key
    Also when you touch the track/page button you can see 4 full decks and when touch the left key it change to see the FX section on top
    Holding the left key and pitch bend you can assign the FX 1and2 to deck A/C
    or B/D also cue monitor with key /load track
    I made a change in the control of the FX 2 because one of the button its not working on my controller for example the delay freeze its assigned on button num. 3
    It was made on version 1.2.5
    I include the attachment of the tsi
    Enjoy