Vestax Spin Traktor 1.2.3 TSI Fully Working - Page 9
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Tech Convert

Im using 1.2.4 version on windows vista. Is there anything i need to do once the map is imported? Ive been trying all weekend to get this map working. I got mt spin friday afternoon & still can't use it!!

Tech Wizard

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by stimo999 View Post
    Im using 1.2.4 version on windows vista. Is there anything i need to do once the map is imported? Ive been trying all weekend to get this map working. I got mt spin friday afternoon & still can't use it!!
    I don't think the OS matters much so... we'll rule that out.
    If you are using Traktor Pro 1.2.4 it should be working flawlessly. What comes to mind is - try with different USB ports and always turn on the Spin before launching Traktor. Try that one out, it it's a no - go, we'll think of something!

Tech Convert

Thanks oldfashioned, can you pls explain how to import this map step by step to get it working as im missing something simple. I just cant work it out.

Thanks for all the help!!!

Tech Wizard

Thanks oldfashioned, can you pls explain how to import this map step by step to get it working as im missing something simple. I just cant work it out.

Thanks for all the help!!!
    Ok so what you do is you turn on your Spin (wait for your system to recognize it - happens when the jogwheels are lit blue), launch Traktor, go to File --> Preferences. There is an "IMPORT" button in the bottom of the Preferences window. Click on it and browse to the .TSI file (the map itself) and click ok... This should do it

Tech Wizard

Little progress update...

4 Deck Support is almost there. Old FX Mode is history, CUE Mode has to be redone too. I am currently trying to figure out the best way to utilize the Spin's limited controls.

I am working with Traktor Pro 1.2.4 now, so the new map would be 100% 1.2.4 compatible.

Share your ideas guys!

Cheers and c ya soon

cool man I can't wait! You better believe i'll be all over that .tsi file the second you post it haha.

Tech Convert

Got the map working, great work!! Can anyone pls help with my audio setup? not sure how to set it up in preferences etc. Ive got my spin connected to my laptop via usb with a set of rca leads from the master out of the spin to the aux imput of my stereo. Im getting what sounds like bad backfeed through one speaker on the stereo and my headphones are not working properly. Thanks again for the map !!

Tech Wizard

Got the map working, great work!! Can anyone pls help with my audio setup? not sure how to set it up in preferences etc. Ive got my spin connected to my laptop via usb with a set of rca leads from the master out of the spin to the aux imput of my stereo. Im getting what sounds like bad backfeed through one speaker on the stereo and my headphones are not working properly. Thanks again for the map !!
    Assuming you're using ASIO4ALL drivers you should set SPIN 3 and 4 as your monitoring (cue) output and SPIN 1 and 2 as master. It's best you turn off any audio interfaces (integrated audio devices), that you don't use from within ASIO4ALL.

Tech Wizard

Default Traktor Pro 1.2.5

I received a notice from Native Instruments today that they have Traktor Pro 1.2.5 available for download. Will your tsi work with this version? I've been using it with 1.2.3 (haven't tried it with 1.2.4). No problems using my Macbook with my Spin with 1.2.3 so I don't want to upgrade unless I know it works.

hey just thought I'd let you all know I had my first couple of gigs this past weekend, and the Vestax Spin map for traktor worked flawlessly. Just thought you guys would like to know.

regards,

BMO

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast