Vestax Spin Traktor 1.2.3 TSI Fully Working - Page 6
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

oldfashioned, could you do me a massive favour please?

I need the Monitor Mix nob assigned to the left needle button. When I try to map it to the button it doesn't show the toggle due to it being a fader/nob i guess. Is there anyway round this so it can be toggled on/off?

Tech Student

Question

oldfashioned: Thank you so much for all of your time and effort in putting together this fantastic mapping for the Spin. Do you have a comprehensive list detailing all of the settings and features of the current version? I've tried to keep up with the updates but feel like I'm missing some of the changes you've made. A complete list/readme file would be super helpful as a reference. Thanks again!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by acey View Post
    oldfashioned: Thank you so much for all of your time and effort in putting together this fantastic mapping for the Spin. Do you have a comprehensive list detailing all of the settings and features of the current version? I've tried to keep up with the updates but feel like I'm missing some of the changes you've made. A complete list/readme file would be super helpful as a reference. Thanks again!
    Will do mate! Will do Check again later... I'm quite busy lately so, no time for DJing, but the README should be easy to compile

@majestics: have you sorted it out or do you still need some help? If I understand correctly you want the monitor mix to work only when the left needle is held down? Or not?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by oldfashioned View Post
    Will do mate! Will do Check again later... I'm quite busy lately so, no time for DJing, but the README should be easy to compile

or you just update the file you already made for me...

I'm very happy with this mapping..thanks again mate!

p.s. does the needle buttom have a led light?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by eddij View Post
    or you just update the file you already made for me...

I'm very happy with this mapping..thanks again mate!

p.s. does the needle buttom have a led light?
    # Hmmm I don't know actually! I'll route the led if there's one tonight ;]

Also I need to know if you guys want to set cues by touching the jogs while in CUE Mode... I've seen they have this option the VCI-100, tried it out, and it feels right

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by oldfashioned View Post
    # Hmmm I don't know actually! I'll route the led if there's one tonight ;]

Also I need to know if you guys want to set cues by touching the jogs while in CUE Mode... I've seen they have this option the VCI-100, tried it out, and it feels right
    That sounds good! Well, thank you very much for all of your mappings, you're really great! Keep it up! My Idol!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by keanupogi View Post
    That sounds good! Well, thank you very much for all of your mappings, you're really great! Keep it up! My Idol!
    Thanks dude! Really happy to hear such things!

Okay lads...

Attachment 2135 - here's the README I've promised earlier... It's lame as f*ck and I don't think its any informative but... If you have any questions, just ask me.

Attachment 2136 --> updated image

Now for the next version:

1. Setting cues with the Jogs while in CUE Mode

2. When pressing shift and scrolling your track lists up and down, Traktor goes in full screen browser mode. What do you think about that one?\\

3. I am redoing the FX Section once again

oh and @eddij... YES dude it is LED lit, it'll come with the next version... by the end of the week hopefully.
    Last edited by oldfashioned; 02-23-2010 at 07:10 PM.

sorry if I sound ignorant, I have have read through all the pages, and couldn't find an answer.

does this mapping for traktor allow the normal scratching and jogging of a normal midi controller on traktor pro (like what the VCI-100 is capable of), or does this mapping basically just change the controller into a full out FX controller/ cue setting controller, but doesn't allow one to scratch?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by bmo View Post
    sorry if I sound ignorant, I have have read through all the pages, and couldn't find an answer.

does this mapping for traktor allow the normal scratching and jogging of a normal midi controller on traktor pro (like what the VCI-100 is capable of), or does this mapping basically just change the controller into a full out FX controller/ cue setting controller, but doesn't allow one to scratch?
    The controller is fully functional. As I mentioned, all buttons, knobs, faders and jogs do just what they're intended to do. The primary function of the jog wheels in this TSI is scratching So yes you can scratch and jog

Tech Wizard

oldfashioned, just wanted to say thank you for spending the time to put this all together. Much appreciated . I've used your previous versions and they all worked flawlessly.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast