Vestax Spin Traktor 1.2.3 TSI Fully Working - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Headphone Problem

If you can't preview with your headphones, check the mix (headphone) knob at the top of Traktor Pro. Make sure it's rotated as far as it will go counter-clockwise to the left. There's no actual knob for this function on the SPIN so you have to make sure the virtual knob is in the right position.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by davidlauderdale View Post
    after importing the mappings for the vestax spin everything seems to be working great and i am glad because i have been looking for something like this for a long time now but the only problem i am having is there appears to be no sound coming from the headphones when plugged in, they are plugged directly into the spin.. any help would be great.. thanks..
    @ djwcswing +1

or you might want to check if your routing is right. You should assign SPIN 3 and SPIN 4 outputs as the Monitoring Outputs in the audio settings.

Default perfect

thanks alot, thats exactly what it was, the way i was set up i could either hear sound from the speakers or the headphones but not both, and now it works, thanks again

Tech Convert

Hi, did you plan to make a version working with the 1.2.4?

(I'm going to downgrade to be sure that I can use your great mapping)

Can you please make a quick doc because I'm a bit lost with all these versions... (I mean a pdf like this: http://eks.fi/img/kuvapankki/image/t...rnal_Mixer.pdf)

Finally can you tell me how to enable again the VU meters and the gain meters?

thank you again for your hard work..you are tranforming this toll in a kind of pro tool!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by eddij View Post
    Hi, did you plan to make a version working with the 1.2.4?

(I'm going to downgrade to be sure that I can use your great mapping)

Can you please make a quick doc because I'm a bit lost with all these versions... (I mean a pdf like this: http://eks.fi/img/kuvapankki/image/t...rnal_Mixer.pdf)

Finally can you tell me how to enable again the VU meters and the gain meters?

thank you again for your hard work..you are tranforming this toll in a kind of pro tool!
    Yes, I am planning to make a 1.2.4 version as soon as I finish with my exams

Enabling the VU meters is a tricky job, each LED should be mapped independently and specific LED values should be set for each LED in order for them to work accurately. I will map them for you, it will be easier. They are causing severe latency problems however Trust me you'll want them gone!

Here is a quick file I made to go with the current TSI, hope it helps, if you want any additional clarification - I'll be glad to help you!

Attachment 2083

Tech Student

I have your 1.2.3 version and it works perfectly in 1.2.4

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by jlev93 View Post
    I have your 1.2.3 version and it works perfectly in 1.2.4
    That's some good news! Thanks dude!

Tech Convert

He is right it's works well I've just to figure out how to choose the right effect...how can you activate effect 1,2,3,4 respectively in deck A and B?

should be nice if in fx mode the gains could have the function of the filter..we already have the arrows to select the fx..

what do you think?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by eddij View Post
    He is right it's works well I've just to figure out how to choose the right effect...how can you activate effect 1,2,3,4 respectively in deck A and B?

should be nice if in fx mode the gains could have the function of the filter..we already have the arrows to select the fx..

what do you think?
    I didn't quite catch your first question mate...

And concerning the filter... Great Idea I'll map this tonight!!! Thanks!

Tech Convert

sorry mate! sorry for my english...what i meant is that i can't figure out how to switch on and off the fx.
    like pushing the fx button I can only switch on the fx n. 1 on deck A and the fx 2 on deck B

how can I turn on the fx n 2,3,4 of deck A and the fx n. 1,3,4 f deck B?

Please map the filter soon so we can use it 2nite!

cheers

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast