Vestax Spin Traktor 1.2.3 TSI Fully Working - Page 20
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Boneless View Post
    is anybody using the mapping on 1.2.7 on a mac? I'm having no real luck with it. I've also been using the official typhoon mapping, and it seems to work a bit better, but there are a few issues i seem to be having with both-- i don't really understand why an update would break compatibility--

on 1.2.7 oldfashioned's mapping won't let me scratch, the play buttons don't work, and the up/down arrows skip about 4 tracks forward and backward in the loading list-- I've tried shift-needlebutton to switch to scratching mode, but it doesnt seem to be working--

has anyone worked on a general description of all of the functions of the mapping or anything? I've read through the whole topic multiple times, so excuse me if i seem to have missed something, i can be a bit dyslexic at times....
    I've had similar problems, but I've just deleted the Spin settings in the prefs and reloaded the TSI file. It seemed to clear up the issues. Actually had Traktor crash on me this morning for the first time.

The lack of LED feedback with this TSI file can be a bit confusing. I always play with the platter and knobs on the deck that isn't running, just to make sure what mode I'm in.

Tech Convert

hmmm-- I will try deleting the settings, but i've tried it on two separate computers both running traktor 1.2.7 and had the same issues on both, with and without a power adapter---

Tech Convert

ok well this is interesting-- i deleted all the previous mappings, then did the setup wizard, selected "typhoon LE" and now everything is working just fine for my needs-- thanks all!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Boneless View Post
    ok well this is interesting-- i deleted all the previous mappings, then did the setup wizard, selected "typhoon LE" and now everything is working just fine for my needs-- thanks all!
    That's awesome!

Tech Convert

This is a really great mapping but there is a few things that aren't working quite as advertised and I wanted to see if anyone else was having the same problems.

First, this is a huge problem, when I'm setting a cue point, it set properly, but if I stop the track and try to get back to my set point with the cue point, it sets a new cue where I have stopped the track.

Secondly, is anyone else having problems getting the FX go into advanced mode by pressing shift? When im in fx mode, I press shift and it clearly does something because it knobs dont react anymore, but the advanced pane does not come up and does not react. I'm thinking that this is a setting issue.

Third, are most people using the pitch bend feature that was added to do their mixing? Sort of like the cdj?

Oldfashioned, thank you for mapping this. You saved me a lot of money -- I was between buying the spin and the typhoon at a secondhand shop, and the spin was about $100 less than the typhoon. I already had traktor software from when I worked at a radio station years ago (never used it) so I didn't need the software. Your .tsi file allowed me to more or less plug and play trying to get the main output working with asio4all (that's what I need right??) anyway, thanks a ton!!!!!

Tech Mentor

Im not sure if this thread is dead but i am having trouble with my "cue play" button.
    When the track is playing and I press the button it snaps back to the cue point not when i push the button in but when I let button out which really messes up the beat of my tracks. Second of all when the track has been stopped and i press the "cue play" button it will set a cue point and then start playing AHHHHH soo annoying!! Can anyone help me with this problem? I am using oldfashions latest map and it seems like it is working for them but i cant get this F*#k!# "cue play" button mapped!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ubnvs View Post
    I think that might be backwards. I don't have traktor fired up ATM, but I believe it's:

Next, I select 'Output Routing' -> Highlight INTERNAL

Output Monitor is set to:
    L - 3: Top Front Left
    R - 4: Top Front Center

Output Master is set to:
    L - 1: Back Center
    R - 2: Side Left

On another note: Anyone working on making the LEDs light up, so you know what mode you're working in?
    im having the same issue.

I've been using traktor with my spin for a while, but took a long hiatus from it for the past 7 months or so. I decided to fire up the spin again. I opened djay first and it did some update, then I opened up traktor like i usually do and all im getting is sound from my headphones. Nothing coming out of the computer speakers. I tried the different configurations mentioned above, but Im getting nothing out of the computer speakers. I even reloaded the .tsi map but still nothing. dont really know what to do now.

Tech Student

I'm thinking about getting the Traktor Pro 2 Upgrade, does the tsi work with this version?

Tech Mentor

I don' think anyone answers people questions from this thread anymore