VCI 100 Faders and Knob Messing up in Traktor Pro 1.2.1

Default VCI 100 Faders and Knob Messing up in Traktor Pro 1.2.1

Hi, I've got a massive issue - the Deck B default volume fader and the B balance knob are acting all weird in Traktor. They jump all over place and randomly turn to extreme settings when moving them. This seems to be either due to a glitch in my controller or Traktor - has anyone had similar problems? It makes internal mixing impossible. I've gigged quite a bit with this VCI, so it might be broken - any suggestions for a fix? Or is this a Traktor bug with the respective MIDI CC's (013, 028 and 031)?

For the record, I've got firmware 1.2 but it worked all fine before. I've been mixing externally for more than 6 months now, only noticed problems in Traktor Pro.

Any help greatly appreciated!!

load a midi monitor and see if the signals are normal..

http://www.google.de/search?q=midi+monitor

i had a similar(?) problem, it's still there sometime, but mostly is gone, i don't really know why..
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9092
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Maybe it's a software issue. I've tried the demo of version 1.2.3 and it does the same. In fact, no matter which knob/fader I assign to the deck B volume fader and key, it always does the same.

Key keeps jumping to -12 regardless to settings, and the volume fader starts jumping randomly when values 60-70 are entered. Any chance of this being fixed in 1.2.4.?

Maybe it's a software issue. I've tried the demo of version 1.2.3 and it does the same. In fact, no matter which knob/fader I assign to the deck B volume fader and key, it always does the same.

Key keeps jumping to -12 regardless to settings, and the volume fader starts jumping randomly when values 60-70 are entered. Any chance of this being fixed in 1.2.4.? The sample size scrolling in deck A or B also seems to be constantly flashing.

Did more testing, it seems to be two separate issues - deck B key midi control just messes up all the time, always reverting to -12 when trying to control its value regardless of what are you using to control it.

The fader issue could be due to lack of cleaning of the hardware, sounds similar to your problem.