Official MF Mapping for Traktor Pro - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

yo, can i get this to work with an mpd24???

thanks

Tech Student

hi, first thanks for all the share, ok sorry for my poor english, i speak spanish, also new here, ok , anyway i was wondering if i can mapp the midi fighter .tsi for use in a nano kontrol, of 18 buttons, so any help i will apreciate thankss

Tech Wizard

Hi Sorry to sound dumb butim having a few probs with my midifighter. Ive had it for several months now but due to my little un coming along i havent had a chance to play it. Now i get the clue points working well but then i miss press some thing and theplay and sync buttons wont wont and affect the effects. Also i cant get the record and playback to work which is a pain. Im running traktor pro 1.27 and also have a X12 attached( not sure if this os causing the problem ) and all on my macbook pro. Also is there a basic written manual rather than a diagram and the vid as this can be quite confussing.
    Thanks for your help

Tech Mentor

Hi' everyone,

I want to modify the original 1.1 tsi which was designed for 4 decks to use it for only deck A and B. I deleted the light deck status for c and d but cannot delete the select deck for c and d, so i have to tap 2 times more even if i am only using 2
    Thank you very much for your help!

Not entirely sure, but if you download the Deckalized AB focus mapping and look at how the deck focus is selected in there you might be able to work it out.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Mentor

Thank you for your advice - unfortunately I have already tried this option and I am really not an expert in Traktor midi mapping. I was just wondering if someone has a quick work around for this simple 2 decks mapping!

I would also love to learn how to do a mapping in 4 banks mode which can really expand my dear MF - but for the moment I need to understand the basics.

Quote Originally Posted by erpi View Post
    Hi' everyone,

I want to modify the original 1.1 tsi which was designed for 4 decks to use it for only deck A and B. I deleted the light deck status for c and d but cannot delete the select deck for c and d, so i have to tap 2 times more even if i am only using 2
    Follow this tutorial:
    http://www.djtechtools.com/2009/03/2...ini-modifiers/

This will show you exactly what you need to do for commands like this in the future.

Follow that tutorial to set up the modifiers. Then you will add 2 Deck Focus commands. Set the first to M1=0... Interaction Mode = Direct... Value = Deck A. Set the secont do M1=1... Interaction Mode = Direct... Value = Deck B.

Voila!
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

Tech Mentor

Thank you so much no left turn, I will try this!

Do you already tried to do your own mapping in 4 banks mode?

Best,
    Erpi

I haven't done my own mapping, but am currently using the Instant Gratification mapping and modified it slightly for 2 decks. IG-FX for Decks A/B on the first 2 banks and then sync/cue/play/hotcues for Decks A/B on the last 2 banks.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

Tech Mentor

Thanks again no left turn, I would love to try your mapping - it is exactly what I have in mind.

Because I am using the MF with turntables and my beloved PMC 06 with Innofader, I am never using 4 decks and the Deckalized mapping is obviously not for me because I love my turntables.

Thank you so much for your help - with your mapping - I can endure the wait until TSP2!!!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast