Hope i am asking the right question.
    Tech Convert

Default Hope i am asking the right question.

Ok guys i have what i feel a simple question, if it has been asked/answered please dont beat me up or maybe direct me to the link, i cant find. here goes:
    I am trying to map my mpd32 along with vci 100(plan to do axiom 25 down the road) I started to map and came across the quirks related to 2 controllers and found a partial answer that i need them on separate channels. My mpd as well as axiom 25 has on screen display on device as well as editor software so i can see and adjust the channel. So to make a short story long, What channel is vci 100 on?
    I have tried bomes trial and i dont seem to find the channel. I figure i can just changes the others and be done, but i am a little geek and like to know everything incase of future purposes. Thanks for any help, i am grateful this site is here and all the help everyone has given on past inquires. Hope the new year is treating well on day 1.
    Thanks again
    Vci-100se(with arcade buttons DONE!) Numark tt200, Macbook with 4gb ram, Axiom 25, MPD 32, Torq Connectiv with Time coded vinyl, Traktor Pro(new convert with Vci)

Tech Guru

it will tell you what channel the input is coming off the vci 100 in traktor