[REQUEST] Ipad - Lemur, Midi fighter template and grat mapping?

Default [REQUEST] Ipad - Lemur, Midi fighter template and grat mapping?

I came up with an idea..

I don't know how to make lemur templates, but for people that do know how too, wouldn't it be a good idea to make a template just like the midi fighter pro? sending the same CC so that we can just add the Instant grat mapping to it?

Tech Wizard

I basically remapped the instant grat to a set of lemur pads, there are 4 notes (pretty sure they are the super combos) that I couldn't create a CC for. I will post it if any one is interested, not sure if it even works properly though as I don't have a midi fighter to compare it to.

use the 1.0.3 (i think) version of the instant grat tsi which doesn't use the super combo messages... all the logic is in the tsi itself.

using that tsi and my midimasher midifighter emulation i get the super combo effects fine - and my emulation code doesn't send out those extra messages.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

What is this midimasher program? Is it for ipad?

midimasher runs on mac/windows/linux and does any midi translation/connections/routing that u need. one of the configs i've created is to emulate a 4banks mode midifighter from any grid controller, even from a gamepad.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"