APC40 Mapping Madness (Midi Fighter Style on APC40) - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Timmio View Post
    Regarding the FX, that's correct. Some APC40 versions seem to have a different note-set on that block or some strange other behaviour. I'm not sure how this can be fixed, seems to be different per model.
    I just ended up going into the mapping settings and simply changing the effect selected by each of the buttons to the correct effect fixed it. Now everything is back to working perfectly Not sure how it got mixed up but ohh well!

Also, to add on to what some other people were saying, I'd definitely be interested in anything that gets put together with combo effects etc. The APC for me is mostly being used for looping and effects so the more effect controls, the better!

@Derders, well done again

@Davemex, Same here! Now with the S4/T2 which contains the sample stuff, the 'sample' buttons in the FX sections are useless, also I'm using a mixer as well and therefor the APC's (i've a 40 and a 20) are used to cue and play with all the fx.

With the upcoming new fx I want to have some changes as well, also the top knobs are free for more crazy stuff (and combo's!!!!!) so I'll continue with that as well. Probably already this evening

I'll share some beta-tsi asap!! If you have any suggestions regarding combo's or mapping, let me know!!

Tech Wizard

Got Traktor 2 installed this weekend. Now that I've actually gotten to see what the sample decks look like etc. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the APC!

Did you see my mix-movie? I have been using the APC20 in there for the 2 sample decks (it's Traktor S4 in that vid, but I bought T2 this weekend and remapped it for this version).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzYZG...layer_embedded

I can post the mapping that I'm currently using for the APC20, so you can play with it already (will try to do this tonight). I'll continue to improve the mapping, but it's cool to be able to use it already (in my opinion)

Did you see my mix-movie? I have been using the APC20 in there for the 2 sample decks (it's Traktor S4 in that vid, but I bought T2 this weekend and remapped it for this version).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzYZG...layer_embedded

I can post the mapping that I'm currently using for the APC20, so you can play with it already (will try to do this tonight). I'll continue to improve the mapping, but it's cool to be able to use it already (in my opinion)
    hey Guys!

I too am still using this mapping! TIT !

But I have modded it slightly. I have the APC80 built now....so duplicated the 2 decks of this mapping for the APC20 as well.

I just use 1 FX bank at the moment...so I removed the other FX n shit.

also just got TSP2....so will be adding the sample banks controls soon too.

i MUST do a lil vid of it!

Cheers again for a sweeeet map!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Here we go! The TSI / Midi Mapping for your APC20 controlling 2 sample decks in Traktor Pro 2 !!! First beta version, updates will follow asap! Check out this thread: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27765

Great to use in addition to the APC40 mapping

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    hey Guys!
    I have the APC80 built now....so duplicated the 2 decks of this mapping for the APC20 as well.
    you have pictures of the unit somewhere? Id like to see some high res pictures of it.
    Do you have a up close video of the device in action?
    thanks

Tech Wizard

Here we go! The TSI / Midi Mapping for your APC20 controlling 2 sample decks in Traktor Pro 2 !!! First beta version, updates will follow asap! Check out this thread: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27765

Great to use in addition to the APC40 mapping
    Awesome! Thanks for posting that. I can't wait to check it out!

Nice video by the way. That's a massive setup! Who needs club lights when you've got that many flashing controls haha.

LOL, more people indeed are telling me that they could sit in front of my setup for hours, just watching the lights

Updating the mapping for Traktor Pro 2

Next to updating the APC20 TSI for all new sample stuff in Traktor Pro 2 (see signature for correct thread), I'm also still busy with an updated version of the APC40 TSI !!!

This 4.0 version will contain:
    - Less useless FX stuff (just one advanced unit now)
    - Easier and more instant FX
    - Added functionality for the sample decks
    - Optimized layout for all chained FX controls
    - Maximized use of buttons in the grid
    - Leveled layouts of APC20 and APC40 (like FX buttons are now on the same row)
    - Optimized usability of all buttons
    - And even more

Check out this teaser mapping, the TSI will follow soon!!!

(let me know what you think of this?)

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast