Select two banks on MFC
    Tech Wizard

Default Select two banks on MFC

Wonder if it is possible to do so that I can select for example, Bank A and Bank C and using Eco freeze or some other effect?

Maybe you should add that I run 4 bank mode.

if you mean so that when u press two bank buttons the rest of the 3x4 grid send out messages for both those banks then you'd need to emulate the 4banks mode in the app you are using or with some middleware. i always run my MFC in normal mode and use midimash to emulate 4banks mode if i want it - as then i can access normal mode, 4banks mode or some more complex banks when i press two or more buttons at the same time, but i've never tried to have it send out messages from more than the standard 4banks at the same time.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Wizard

I'm sorry but i don't understand how you mean..

the short answer is no. in 4 banks mode on the midifighter you select one bank at a time and so a mapping like the instant grat will operate on one deck at a time.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"