Traktor Scratch Duo 2 vs. Traktor pro which should i use? whats the difference?

Default Traktor Scratch Duo 2 vs. Traktor pro which should i use? whats the difference?

I recently bought a Kontrol S2 and it came with Traktor pro software. I already own Traktor scratch duo 2. I like to use timecode and the Kontrol depending on my mood. What is the difference between pro and scratch duo 2? Which is better? should i install pro and keep both or delete one?

Tech Wizard

On the one Hand, there is a comparison Chart ohn the NI Homepage.

On the other Hand: With Version 2.1.3 NI is switching all Duo Licences to Pro. So you should use your new Scratch Pro and you have the possibility to Switch between TC Control an S2.

Yea i was looking on the NI website. aparently they have new software versions with new names so there was no comparison chart. Anyways I was mistaking i didnt realize that the pro software was Traktor Pro 2. Of course that is better. I already upgraded it. Thanks for your response. I was just confused.

NI consolidated their Traktor software product line. Everything (including timecode) is now in the new software. If you already have Pro 2, then i believe the 2.5 upgrade should be coming soon for free.

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...ts/dj/traktor/