S4 - What to carry it in - Page 6
Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedsight View Post
    This looks like it could fit:
    http://www.burton.com/mens-bags-lugg...-luggage-packs

21.5in x 15in x 10in
    Back on topic, one of the websites that offers the backpack measures it, and they say they get well over 20 inches inside. Thinking very much about buying it.
    MBP 13" - Kontrol S4 - nanoKontrol - DHJ-500 - Hercules DJ Console MK1
    Find me on: Facebook, Soundcloud
    Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    Hi Karlos! I have a lawnmower, do you like grapes?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I would be concerned about the bottom compartment on that Burton bag. Is it a separate compartment? Does the measurement include that compartment?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    1: Inside the NF bag. Put my VCI100 softcase inside for protection.

2: Bag sealed up (S4 inside).
    Damn dude, was that padding included with the bag, or did you buy it somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Can we hug it out
    Fer Sure!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

http://www.burton.com/mens-bags-lugg...-luggage-packs

I FOUND IT!!!!

Probbably barely enough room for an S4+Foam+Lappy. I don't know about cables but I'm sure you can figure it out.

This one after editing has 12.5 inches width, which should give the extra .2 inches necessary to fit it.
    Last edited by maxonemillionone; 10-14-2010 at 02:08 PM.

Tech Guru

max you are relentless brother. I've been on Ebags.com for the past 3 days looking. This one I think is too narrow. I think the specs on the S4 are 19 x 13 x 3-4 So a bag 12 inches might be crammed. I just wonder in real world fitting if these bags have some stretch room. This is gonna be tough...the only ones I found that are a for sure fit are freakin huge!!! (and not "cool" looking either)
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

http://www.etrailer.com/Cargo-Bags/Thule/THTCDP-1.html

Alright I've got it. 40L backpack. There's no way in hell it won't fit. I like the fact that it has sinching straps to make it look not like a fat duffel bag.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Thule-Crossover-30-Liter-Backpack/dp/B002ZHCV08[/ame]

So this 10 L smaller version. It's an inch shallower, about four inches shorter but just as wide. 13+ inches. So That's all that really matters right? It's also 50 bucks lighter on my wallet and thats nice. I also think it just looks cooler in pin stripe.
    Last edited by maxonemillionone; 10-14-2010 at 02:40 PM.

Tech Guru

oh man that could be a winner. That looks like a mean bag. It says 25 YEAR warranty. Holy fawk!!!

good find man....
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Maybe NI purposely made the s4 so "big" that your forced to get their travel case. There is just no backpack big enough. Duffle bags or flight case...lol

Quote Originally Posted by natebehe View Post
    Maybe NI purposely made the s4 so "big" that your forced to get their travel case. There is just no backpack big enough. Duffle bags or flight case...lol
    I don't know about "travel" case. The construction of that thing looks like it belongs in the trunk of a car and maybe the walk to the terminal that's it. I think haze made a good point with backpack because even these courier bags get tiring when you are using them on one shoulder and a gig's worth of equipment. Either way I know I am going to buy this bag. It's relatively cheap (1/2 the price of the suitecase) and it looks like it will fit everything I could potentially need and a 25 years warranty- whats not to love!

Well if you do get it, let us know how well the S4 fits. Maybe even pics

Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast