Hello,

I am having some issues and being new to the game and forum I am trying to understand and resolve these issues related to configuring my gamepad / joystick. I am using an older Dual Action USB joystick. This gamepad has a D-Pad, 2 x Axis and many buttons so I can use them as modifiers. It is basically the same as a Xbox 360 controller and I have it setup the same way as the manual shows in the example.

In order to plan how I will map my gamepad out to maximize all functions for all vehicles I need some more info...

1) How many axis is required for all tool ? I think 3 as I have noticed the context menu shows S1, S2, S3.

2) Does anyone have an example of how they have setup a similar controller? The main thing for me is to have all functionality for all tools.

3) I also wondered if there are certain vehicles that use all functionality/tools/movements? It would make it easier than testing each vehicle. Perhaps there is a small group of vehicles I could buy/lease in a test game to allow me to do this.

4) Even when I configure my pad to do a function the context menu does not show the actual button / axis I have selected. In my mind I know what to press but shouldn't the game context menu reflect what I have chosen so another person could know what to do based on this context box? How do I change what shows up in the context box and make it the same as what I have selected?

I know some of this is and will be trial an error but if I can save me some time setting this stuff up it would be better. I tried to crack the code by using keyboard bindings, mouse bindings to = controller bindings but it just does not seem consistent. For example: Lift Loader Arm = Key J / Left Mouse + Y(+ then further down in the controls it shows Extend Arm = Key J / Left Mouse + Y(-) so even the mouse and keyboard controls are not consistent so I am confused.

Sorry this might be confusing but anyone who can help is appreciated!