How to Blink Track End Warning
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Question How to Blink Track End Warning

What I need to change here
    Untitled.jpg
    to blink track end warning.

Thanks

I think you don't here, the led output is 0/1 . It's not a blinking message.
    Blend ticked is not necessary as it's a two way messages only (on/off).
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

So what I need to do

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Track end warning is not defined with blinking LED state, instead it send just on/off massage as Yul said. I saw this question before. How I managed this to work is to set modifier (with output) and beat phase (with it's ModCon) on same button where your end warning LED is mapped. When track reach end zone LED switch on (normally) and then set modifier to value 1 (or whatever) and then blink become activated. But. It worked well for my bcd3000 but this other guy couldn't make it to work on his controller.

I will try modifier 2 (value 1).

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Track end warning is not defined with blinking LED state, instead it send just on/off massage as Yul said. I saw this question before. How I managed this to work is to set modifier (with output) and beat phase (with it's ModCon) on same button where your end warning LED is mapped. When track reach end zone LED switch on (normally) and then set modifier to value 1 (or whatever) and then blink become activated. But. It worked well for my bcd3000 but this other guy couldn't make it to work on his controller.
    I tryed and created two Track End Warning LED. First LED mapped to Ch2.CC.42 and Modifier Condition is MF1=0. Second LED mapped to Ch2.CC.42 and Modifier Condition is MF1=1. And I assigned Modifier#1 to a button. What am I doing wrong. Should I create another Modifier with different settings.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz343 View Post
    I tryed and created two Track End Warning LED. First LED mapped to Ch2.CC.42 and Modifier Condition is MF1=0. Second LED mapped to Ch2.CC.42 and Modifier Condition is MF1=1. And I assigned Modifier#1 to a button. What am I doing wrong. Should I create another Modifier with different settings.

Thanks in advance
    You don't wanna use 0 for modifier condition because 0 switch of LED and you need modifier LED output to lite up. Instead of 0 use any value 1-7 which are LED positive. In that case you'll need to set two direct modifiers for each end warning (M1=1, M2=1).

songpos_remain 30% ? blink 400ms : off

Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Yep, that's easy in VDJ. Still waiting for Traktor global beat monitor output.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    You don't wanna use 0 for modifier condition because 0 switch of LED and you need modifier LED output to lite up. Instead of 0 use any value 1-7 which are LED positive. In that case you'll need to set two direct modifiers for each end warning (M1=1, M2=1).
    Should I need to assign key for M2.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast