Thought I'd share this F1 Mapping
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Thought I'd share this F1 Mapping

Not mine, but cool nonetheless. Personally I haven't been able to try it because it doesn't seem to want to work for me, but maybe one of you guys can figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by teambama View Post
    Check out what paris hilton is doing. You can learn a few things from her. She just started out as well....

Yes I like this. does anyone know of a version that works well with S4 (2fx banks)
    13" Mbp i7 | TMA-1 | Tech 1200's | RANE TTM-57 | NI Audio 4 | Kontrol S4 | F1 | KrK Rokit 5s

Quote Originally Posted by Emery View Post
    Yes I like this. does anyone know of a version that works well with S4 (2fx banks)
    Don't know. I want to get it to work first though..
    Check out what paris hilton is doing. You can learn a few things from her. She just started out as well....

any luck with this? Just got my F1, but cant figure out how this mapping works
    13" Mbp i7 | TMA-1 | Tech 1200's | RANE TTM-57 | NI Audio 4 | Kontrol S4 | F1 | KrK Rokit 5s

any luck with this? Just got my F1, but cant figure out how this mapping works
    Nope. Watched the video, still can't figure it out.

Any help guys?

anyone with an F1 should find this interesting. It would really add to my set without physically adding hardware, which is a huge plus

anyone with an F1 should find this interesting. It would really add to my set without physically adding hardware, which is a huge plus
    Yeah, some of it reminds me of the instant gratification mapping

I've just tried it out and it works only if I also open the controller editor after loadin up Traktor I can then shut down the editor again and it works from then. If I close Traktor I need to reopen the editor to get it to work again
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

great observation, I also got it to work. Cant wait to mess around with it tomorrow. Thanks gullum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast