Advice Please On Kontrol X1 Options
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Advice Please On Kontrol X1 Options

:eek:NOOB ALERT:eek:

I have my X1 mapped as a basic mixer (take a bow Jes). Are there options to -
    1. NOT have the cue (internal mixer 'listening' option) automatically activated on track load?
    2. NOT leave the displayed decks and activate a full-screen browser when using the browser knob?
    Thanks.

You say you have mapped the kontrol x1 as a basic mixer, so I assume you have added those functions mentioned yourself.

Either way, It's not standard behaviour, so you can just remove them.

The easiest way: Add a new (fake) function, which you can delete easily (as it is automatically added as the last rule), press the learn button and press the button/knob which triggers your mentioned functions.
    This way, Traktor will highlight all the functions that are triggered with that button/knob. From there it's just looking for the function that corresponds to it and delete it and then delete the last added fake function.
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanBlake View Post
    :eek:NOOB ALERT:eek:

I have my X1 mapped as a basic mixer (take a bow Jes). Are there options to
    Quote Originally Posted by Michielygil View Post
    You say you have mapped the kontrol x1 as a basic mixer, so I assume you have added those functions mentioned yourself.
    I think it's a mapping he got from JesC. What you say is true though. You just need to find those functions in the mapping and delete them.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by Michielygil View Post

Either way, It's not standard behaviour, so you can just remove them.

The easiest way: Add a new (fake) function, which you can delete easily (as it is automatically added as the last rule), press the learn button and press the button/knob which triggers your mentioned functions.
    This way, Traktor will highlight all the functions that are triggered with that button/knob. From there it's just looking for the function that corresponds to it and delete it and then delete the last added fake function.
    This. That's what I always do. make sure you delete any out signals on the same command, cos that'll be the LED feedback for those commands if there is any.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Thank you gentlemen. This is NOT as easy as I thought - not that I'm looking for short cuts. Thank goodness I didn't give up my day job!

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Sounds like a Macro on the Load button that also has the Cue command.
    Just find the assignement in the window for LOAD and delete the CUE command.

Find LOAD, click on it. Then click 'Mapped To' and it will align with all other commands on that button. Delete Cue.

Thanks again - getting there - feel like I've conquered Mont Blanc!

what!? my mapping aint good enough for ya bro lol.
    brb with screenie
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Delete these 4 commands

Delete all these

I'm glad you don't like some of my mapping now mate, time for you to dig in and change things around more to your liking yeah
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    what!? my mapping aint good enough for ya bro lol.
    brb with screenie
    on the contrary 'bro - TOO good. Need Golden's Fine Motor Skills for your mapping. Gone to basics and having more fun than being in a whore-house on a discount night with free (non-American) beer. When I got some G'sFMS I will upgrade to the JNZ bizzzzzz
    Digging the new pix.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast