How do you map Shift functions for S4 MKII

Default How do you map Shift functions for S4 MKII

Hello. I am not finding a plethora of information on how to customize the S4 MK2 . I am new to controllerism . I am trying to figure out how to Map shift functions so I can add Hot Cues to my remix slot buttons . And map different FX to filter , loop knobs and platters .

I saw a German guy on Traktor bible talking about NHL and MIDI like they could be switched between like different layers on a digital mixing console , can this be done with the MK2 with a Shift / Browse function ? like the guy mentioned for the original S4 ? Haalp !!!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aemdur View Post
    Hello. I am not finding a plethora of information on how to customize the S4 MK2 . I am new to controllerism . I am trying to figure out how to Map shift functions so I can add Hot Cues to my remix slot buttons . And map different FX to filter , loop knobs and platters .

I saw a German guy on Traktor bible talking about NHL and MIDI like they could be switched between like different layers on a digital mixing console , can this be done with the MK2 with a Shift / Browse function ? like the guy mentioned for the original S4 ? Haalp !!!
    You should try SHIFT + SHIFT i recon

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    You should try SHIFT + SHIFT i recon
    is there a mappable command to switch between the record and FX displays at the top right corner ?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

But first, you should create two different layouts and name them accordingly (one with FX panel and other displaying you Recorder panel)

Now if you set the button-direct button your Layout Selector command will give you value of all available layouts.