dj max bradley's gear

Default dj max bradley's gear

this is my dj table and gear. the table was built specifically for dj'ing. the gear consists of, a pioneer DJM 800, two Stanton T.92USB turntables, a traktor A6 audio interface, a ART USB Mix sound card, a 320 watt Yamaha natural sound amp, a pair of 200 watt infinity speakers, and a ACER laptop.

IMG_0539.JPG

spending the money on a nice mixer is worth it. the DJM is so cool. it has a lo and hi pass filter on every channel plus bit crush. you will never get enough fun with a hi low pass filter.

IMG_0537.JPGIMG_0541.JPG

traktor A6 audio interface. it works with traktor scratch pro 2. it can be used internally (just a mixer or even just a laptop) and externally with control vinyl and cd's

IMG_0547.JPG

sound card. it was only 80 dollars and it does all I need. I use it for recording and audio play back. I have a really long USB on it witch is for hearing my computer when I surf the web.

IMG_0545.JPG

my amp is so nice its retarded. its a 320 watt Yamaha natural soundl I got it for free to!

IMG_0546.JPG

these are my turntables. a scratch dj probably needs more torque. but for spinning techno they are the best you can do for $300 each. they have 1.6kgf.cm of starting torque. top of the line turntables have over 4kgf.cm.

IMG_0540.JPGIMG_0538.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dj max bradley; 11-18-2014 at 01:58 PM.

Nice setup! Quality gear is always a plus!!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.