logical progression

Default logical progression

hey guys, my second post as such

I've been collecting music for about 20 years. My interest in djing started when a friend suggested I buy another turntable to mix my vinyl and as a result for the past 15 or so years I've been a bedroom dj.

I won't go into the long history about how I got to where I am now but this is essentially my setup.

It was always a purely analogue experience until a few weeks ago when I bit the bullet and went digital- got a Traktor A6 sound card and Novation Dicer.

It is essentially a ghetto setup. Some of the equipment was bought second hand and so I managed to make some pretty good savings- in all I guestimate I saved about 60% from an all new setup cost. For example I paid around $300 for the mixer and $200 for my KRK sub.

I was actually out of music and my turntables for the last three years and I was just dabbling with some scratching as I lost my headphones due to a fit of rage (thankz Quakelive). However since I got the Traktor I managed to find a nice set of heaphones for a very good price, so this is my setup now.

The multiplug switch you see on the desk is an eyesore for me but I need it to switch on all my speakers at once.

Thankz for looking

Nice job buddy.