Awell Jr's setup
    Tech Convert

Lightbulb Awell Jr's setup

So I decided to share my setup with you, it's not that big or unique but it's something.
    Hope you like it, and please comment what you would have done or what my next purchase should be!

DJ Mixer:
    Numark Mixtrack Pro

Audio Interface:
    Focusrite Scarlett 18i6

Monitors:
    Yamaha HS50M

Keyboard:
    Akai MPK25

I also have a Behringer mixer I'll upload soon and I'm also working on a DIY MIDI Controller that I also will upload soon!

Lastly, as I mentioned, please say what you think, what I can do, and what I should upgrade, buy or fix.

-Awell Jr
    Last edited by padi_04; 03-18-2013 at 03:07 PM.

Nice work space Hide those wires and everything is set. How do like those yamaha monitors?
    2 x Technics 1200 mk2 Denon Dnx 300 mixer (New Mixer OTW!!!!) SL 1 Scratch Live 2.4.3 Vestax Vfx 1 Novation Dicers Shure M44-H Vestax Vci 300 Serato Itch 2.2.2 iPad 2 and iPad Mini

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy Flipp L.O.T View Post
    Nice work space Hide those wires and everything is set. How do like those yamaha monitors?
    Thanks! And yeah I'm working on the wire problem, got any soluions? Anyways, the Yamaha monitors work very good and are, in my opinion, one of the best monitors you can get in that priceclass (this is my opinion, correct me if I'm wrong!) If you want I could PM you a review of them?

Tech Convert

Cool setup.