Ableton Live 8 Launchpad edition

Default Ableton Live 8 Launchpad edition

Good day

I have certain doubts, and maybe someone can clarify. So I bought the Launchpad and it’s upgraded to ver. Live 8.2.7 Launchpad edition. Now I want to create a drum-rack, etc. But I dont have the same Instruments nor the arrangement that is displayed in the attachment. I have instruments, but I feel kind of limited. This is because of the version, correct? And remember I started using Live like a week ago, so bear with me. Thank you

Btw, probably this thread will continue as I progress with this software.

Forgot to clarify the attachment was from a screenshot that I found on a website

Quote Originally Posted by JuliusTinaz View Post
    Forgot to clarify the attachment was from a screenshot that I found on a website
    the image doesn't load for me - but the LE version of live is quite limited - fine to get started with tho.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Yes, Launchpad edition is just a fancy name for Ableton Intro/LE, It's just to get you started and it also makes the upgrade cost decrease a bit, vs buying the full license from scratch.

Here you have a nice comparison with the regular license
    http://www.ableton.com/pages/2009/no...chpad_vs_live8
    Last edited by padi_04; 01-26-2012 at 02:06 AM.