how do you WIPE midi mappings?
    Tech Convert

Default how do you WIPE midi mappings?

Sorry i knw this is probibly simple as but how do you wipe midi mappings on a midi keyboard? i have a nanopad2 with traktor pro 2 and i did some mappings on it and then deleted them and did some other ones that i wanted to keep but now when i press the button for say 'play sample deck c 1' it will also at the same time start and stop the track that is playing on deck a? even tho i dont have any mappings for that?

thank you!

In Traktor's controller manager, you can click on the name of your mapping (for example Generic MIDI) and click Edit > Delete.

I hope that helps
    Allen&Heath Xone:22 - NI Kontrol X1 - Novation Launchpad - Akai LPD8 - Traktor Audio 2 DJ - Pioneer HDJ-1000/Klipsch S4i in-ear headphones - Traktor Pro 2 - Macbook Pro 13" 2011 (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM)
    Soundcloud
    Facebook Fan Page

Tech Convert

yeah i have deleted them already but theyr still somehow on my nanopad? my nanopad just does two things at once now?

Tech Mentor

You may have the command twice in one mapping too, or another command that interferes with it. Be careful with modifiers too. If you have the button set to do 2 things based on a modifier condition, make sure both commands have the conditions set.
    17" MBP, TP2, X1, MF Classic (soon to be custom), Custom VCI-100, Oxygen 25, Guitar Hero Guitar (inspired by DJTT!), MBox 3 (overkill, but swapping to Audio2)

Follow my Mod Projects and More on Facebook and Youtube

Tech Mentor

As far as them being "ON" your nanopad...nay nay. The hardware doesn't store any settings mapped within traktor. It's all in the control manager.

Also, make sure your ports are set properly for all controllers, as it may be sending out the same MIDI not that plays Deck A in a different tsi all together.
    17" MBP, TP2, X1, MF Classic (soon to be custom), Custom VCI-100, Oxygen 25, Guitar Hero Guitar (inspired by DJTT!), MBox 3 (overkill, but swapping to Audio2)

Follow my Mod Projects and More on Facebook and Youtube

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_dB View Post
    As far as them being "ON" your nanopad...nay nay. The hardware doesn't store any settings mapped within traktor. It's all in the control manager.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_dB View Post
    Also, make sure your ports are set properly for all controllers, as it may be sending out the same MIDI not that plays Deck A in a different tsi all together.
    And this
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

could you mabey share you're nano pad mapping?

I can't seem to find any mapping for the nanopad2?

I've got some issues with getting Trktor to recognise mine and I'm hoping this would some how remind TRaktor that it can communicate with the nanopad