MF Instant Gratification Mapping V1.0 (S4 and other controllers) - Page 8

View Poll Results: how stable is this mapping?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • perfect

30 25.21%
  • almost there

59 49.58%
  • needs some work

30 25.21%
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Default Juggle Mode?

This mapping really rocks for FX!

It sounds like I'm not the only one that is missing the 8 Cue Points for Juggling though. Personally I think I would like to see Banks 3 and 4 set up for Transport and Cue Point controls for Deck 1 and 2 respectively. Unfortunately, I definitely don't possess the midi mapping skills to accomplish this. Anyone out there up to the task?

I was picturing the 1st button on the second row down would be Shift.
    The 2nd button to the right would be Pause and Play(when holding Shift).
    The 3rd button to the right would be Floating Cue/Loop In and Loop Out(Shift)
    The 4th button would be Cup (I find this handy for dropping Floating Cues and re-cueing when I've used up my 8 Cue Points).
    The remaining 8 buttons below would obviously be for setting and deleting (Shift) Cue Points.

when i press the delay/freeze button my deck stops dead,every fourth press it does the freeze properly. Anyone else have this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by sidetrakd View Post
    when i press the delay/freeze button my deck stops dead,every fourth press it does the freeze properly. Anyone else have this happen?
    I sort of have the opposite problem. While trying to figure out all of the Super Combos with the deck NOT playing, I noticed that mashing on the buttons would eventually lead to the deck starting to play. I didn't know if it was a series of button presses causing it or Traktor just starting the deck after X amount of time.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jthompsn View Post
    No worries, by the old way, you mean with a PC? Haven't fired mine up in forever. I did manage the last firmware upgrade with the PC but it wasn't fun. Please let us know what you find, and thanks.
    I'm all good now. I never could get the command line method to work, but pretty quick after I started trying it Fatlimey posted that the server had been update with the correct .hex file. Have you tried since the file was updated on the DJTT servers?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by No Left Turn View Post
    I sort of have the opposite problem. While trying to figure out all of the Super Combos with the deck NOT playing, I noticed that mashing on the buttons would eventually lead to the deck starting to play. I didn't know if it was a series of button presses causing it or Traktor just starting the deck after X amount of time.
    I think what you found was a super combo, it cues the deck and when let go plays the deck(it also does a bit more than ) But I believe this is whats happening! Try figureing out which buttons are pressed when the deck starts playing, or better yet do it with a track playing already so you can see the combo in action...

Paulo, I like your way of thinking! We'll see what I come up with.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

I also have some big problem with this mapping, Traktor Pro 1.2.7. midifighter shipments of the signal traktor, but he is unable to transmit the signal in action. (midifighter in-port and out-port), but all lights work ( top button is lit LEDs on the both as to select the deck, and the rest are free), I install the firmware upgrade, and the bank is four fx. can you tell me, what adjustment should I make in the menu mode, or can you improve this mapping by making it more Traktor Pro and PC friendly!
    thank you! and congratulations for this ingenious mapping!

Tech Wizard

Have been mashing buttons now for the past six hours and have only discovered one combo FML. If any kind soul wishes to PM the rest, I would be eternally grateful.

Tech Convert

Default Launchpad

I recently adapted this mapping for my launchpad and it works great, still trying to decide whether to go 4 deck fx mashup or 2 deck with play/cue/hotcue/loop etc.. but in the process I lost the effects setting for the super combos. I've got the transpose one ean demonstrates but if someone could PM me the super combos and maybe which effect it activates that would be great!

Tech Convert

here's a lil demo of the launchpad mapping in action...so far
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwQa9yerf7M

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast