S4 - What to carry it in - Page 14
Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I do lots of backpacking so that's really the only bags I have that I can try this with. Hopefully you can use some of these as reference. Oh, and if you can't tell I'm an Osprey fan.

S4 in Osprey Atmos 35. It fits in the bag and I can close the lid, but it's TIGHT.

The S4 is inside.

You can see the corners here.

Inside an Osprey Stratos 50. It's a tight fit, but not as tight as the Atmos 35.

Inide an Osprey Stratos 40. This is the best fitting of the bag and the only one that would have any room for padding. If I had to carry it in one of these bags it would be this one, but it's still very prone to damage.

S4 is inside

You cans see the corner here.

Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Mentor

haven't read back thru this thread so apologies if mentioned already ... but check out Burton - esp the pack for camera gear .. looks sweet DJ friend is getting to move some stuff about ..

Thanks Chris, ill use them pics to reference to when the hunt starts. Hopefully i find us the perfect bag. One that fits the s4, larges cans, Laptop(Ill see if i can bring a 13 and 17" with to check them both),and some cables.
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

MBP 13" - Kontrol S4 - nanoKontrol - DHJ-500 - Hercules DJ Console MK1
    Find me on: Facebook, Soundcloud
    Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    Hi Karlos! I have a lawnmower, do you like grapes?

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedsight View Post
    Wow! This is very nice find.

Sweet find!!
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsight View Post
    sick

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedsight View Post
    I think i searched the globe for this bag yesterday and I could only find it in the UK. None in the US. Shipping was insane to the US.

If anyone has a clue of place selling magma bags shoot me a PM. I looked everywhere. Even the authorized dealer in the US said they would not be carrying this bag again.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

I have feeling that if Magma get enough enquiries they might stock it.

The KS4 is flying off shelves in the US and the Magma bag is pretty much the only bag i have seen that it fits in perfectly.

Doesnt take a degree in business to work out that they could sell shit-loads.

Well hopefully i can find us something on this side of the pond.