eks "otus"... - Page 10
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: eks "otus"...

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverhex View Post
    I am in the process of a diy controller that is a combo of what I think the otus and the scs 1d would be like if they had babies.
    Well, can't wait to see some pics!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Denzel View Post
    Looks absolutly stunning. But I wonder if this 'single-deck' approach will works as well as the two-deck look (VCI's / Reloop DJ).
    I think they are targeted at different audiences - the EKS ideally has to be used with a mixer next to or between a couple units

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Well, can't wait to see some pics!
    I just ordered all the parts yesterday so now I wait...

When and if the otus controller becomes available, I will still want it and I will have it. lol
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

so i mailed EKS and didnt get any reply about the release, so i mailed htfr and aparently they talked to them at BPM i presumed from the reply that is as follows:

Dear other1

We have no official date as to when these will be available I'm afraid. Last
    time we spoke to them they said it was due very soon, and at a large DJ Show
    last weekend, they stated it would be around two weeks before its produced. So
    maybe it will be here before the end of the year.

Kind Regards
    xx @
    DJ Equipment and Hardware Department
    Hard To Find Records

so hopfully its not out of the loop yet, so i'll just hang on a bit, im still waiting to se oter info from the BPM show last weekend, as Gizmo of scratchworx was there and have aparently taken loads of pictures of all the stuf at the show, so im hoping some of it is about the Otus, so i guess we just wait a bit more and save some xtra for a second Otus while we wait
    my music : www.soundcloud.com/themaxive

Traktor 2.5 Audio 6 midifighter classic x1
    vestax PMC-CX
    midifighter pro SUPER KNOB's runnin beatmasher mapping + some other custom stuff

Tech Convert

Sorry to hear that. Such company like any other should take good care of PR, but I think they are not taking it professionally. I mailed them about a year ago and asked about XP5 but didn't get any reply. EKS head office is not too far away from where I live in...

Quote Originally Posted by other1 View Post
    so i mailed EKS and didnt get any reply about the release, so i mailed htfr and aparently they talked to them at BPM i presumed from the reply that is as follows:

Dear other1

We have no official date as to when these will be available I'm afraid. Last
    time we spoke to them they said it was due very soon, and at a large DJ Show
    last weekend, they stated it would be around two weeks before its produced. So
    maybe it will be here before the end of the year.

Kind Regards
    xx @
    DJ Equipment and Hardware Department
    Hard To Find Records

so hopfully its not out of the loop yet, so i'll just hang on a bit, im still waiting to se oter info from the BPM show last weekend, as Gizmo of scratchworx was there and have aparently taken loads of pictures of all the stuf at the show, so im hoping some of it is about the Otus, so i guess we just wait a bit more and save some xtra for a second Otus while we wait

actualy, that is the only time i havent got an answer when talking to then by email, all other contact i have had with EKS have been flawless and wery informative, but it is understandable due to buisness policy and such, so imo they are handling the comunications professionaly, but there r some info that cant be released if its not done.
    So jpdrone, are u shure the info u where lookin for wasnt available on the eks.fi site?
    only time i didnt get an answer was when i replyed to them on an email that they no longer used, sent the message to the right adress and got an answer the next day.

vestax PMC-CX
    midifighter pro SUPER KNOB's runnin beatmasher mapping + some other custom stuff

this was about the Otus and an xp10 idea i have, chekk new thread http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1379
    Last edited by other1; 10-29-2008 at 07:49 AM. Reason: movin this to a separate tread

vestax PMC-CX

Tech Convert

If I remember it right I asked about the color of the white XP5. I wanted to know if it's pure white or tinted (yellowish) white. No biggie, but I expected to have an answer. Maybe I should have asked them in English instead of Finnish . Great to hear you have had good experience with them.

Quote Originally Posted by other1 View Post
    actualy, that is the only time i havent got an answer when talking to then by email, all other contact i have had with EKS have been flawless and wery informative, but it is understandable due to buisness policy and such, so imo they are handling the comunications professionaly, but there r some info that cant be released if its not done.
    So jpdrone, are u shure the info u where lookin for wasnt available on the eks.fi site?
    only time i didnt get an answer was when i replyed to them on an email that they no longer used, sent the message to the right adress and got an answer the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by JpDrone View Post
    If I remember it right I asked about the color of the white XP5. I wanted to know if it's pure white or tinted (yellowish) white. No biggie, but I expected to have an answer. Maybe I should have asked them in English instead of Finnish . Great to hear you have had good experience with them.
    ahh, I see, well I think i accedently have sent them a message in swedish, but cant remember if I got an answer so I think english is tha way to go,

how do u like the xp5 btw?

vestax PMC-CX

k, its been almost 2 weeks since BPM and there is a picture update on www.eks.fi im speculating it has something to do with production, the note says: DND development in progress
    the rumor was that production might start about now, so lets see

vestax PMC-CX

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast