Show your Setup! - Page 96
Page 96 of 469 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by famoussas32 View Post
    Sorry some random crap in my room isn't to your approval. I'll stick with the gift that my parents brought me, and you stick to what ever salt free delicacy that takes your preference
    word =D

@famoussas32 : Wanna see more 'simple' setups like yours : just one or two controllers, monitors, notebook, thats it. Nobody with 10 state of the art wtf controller would ever bring more than two of them to a gig, because it just wouldnt make sense at all.
    BTW : I love these 'Nice / Sick / Cool Setup' replies
    Xone 22 -- Kontrol X1 -- A4DJ -- TPro -- 13" MBP

Tech Mentor

Thanks, I prefer to keep things simple. This is my (old) CDJ set up:

Sold the mixer now and not sure what will happen to the CDJ's - I'm yet to try them out with the new HID Support from the latest Traktor update. The Korg Nano's were for effects and hot cues but now I'll just use them with Ableton if I ever get round to learning it.

Nice Setup Gameboy.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Wow there are so many cool set-ups here, seriously!
    Keep posting guys, I'll post my set-up one day when I decide upon which monitors to use

Tech Student

Default aggh

Quote Originally Posted by Discob81 View Post
    That's my actual setup even tho I'm planning 2 replace the hp laptop with a Macbook pro..
    i am actually , some god sh**e told me that set-up just wouldn't work and told me to get a vci-300 instead and told me there the dogs bollox. But now i'm currently sick of my vci-300 due too it having no effects and ITCH being quite the boring software.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by fleater View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    @famoussas32 : Wanna see more 'simple' setups like yours : just one or two controllers, monitors, notebook, thats it. Nobody with 10 state of the art wtf controller would ever bring more than two of them to a gig, because it just wouldnt make sense at all.
    BTW : I love these 'Nice / Sick / Cool Setup' replies
    My set up is what I feel I need to be a productive as I can....... I have a setup that is lean for playing out........
    Last edited by fleater; 01-01-2010 at 06:14 PM.
    MBP (Traktor/ Ableton) MBP 17" (Early 2009) 2.93Ghz Core duo, 4Gb 1077Mhz RAM, Seagate Momentus XT 7200rpm 500GB OS X 10.6.4 TSP 1.2.6 (R8491), ADJ8 (2.3.14 driver)
    Midi/ Control (either) Vestax: VCM-600 Livid: Ohm64 Akai: APC80 Korg: PadKontrol (running through FarmPad) Technics: SL1210mk II x 1 (and regret selling my other so think twice)

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by famoussas32 View Post
    Sold the mixer now and not sure what will happen to the CDJ's - I'm yet to try them out with the new HID Support from the latest Traktor update. The Korg Nano's were for effects and hot cues but now I'll just use them with Ableton if I ever get round to learning it.

I'd take the CDJs off you if you ever think about selling them!
    2 x Technics 1210 mk2, 2 x Ortofon Concorde Pro S, Ecler Nuo 2.0, Sennheiser HD-25 II, VCI-100 SE, Audio 8 DJ, Traktor Scratch Pro

http://soundcloud.com/jainsy/jainsy-...from-this-week

Jainsy, please take a look at your PM inbox.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Student

I am using a VERY simple setup. I record everyting live to my outdated Dell Inspiron 8100 lap top using Audacity. After finding it very hard to take off my pants, lift the toilet seat, and wipe while holding a stick microphone I purchased a cheap Audio Technica Lav mic. I am also using some crappy Jensen ear phones to listen to playback. Next I am trying to find a good way to record Skype... I am thinking of using total recorder, or just outputting to a mini disc. Any tips? I would love to do some live interviews while on the john.