The Drum & Bass Thread (formally Drum 'n' Bass is dead?) - Page 91
Page 91 of 223 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast

yup that is fucken decent i can't wait ~ can't get enuf of this good shit! + my day just got a whole lot better with 20 plates arriving in the mail OMFG some of those tunes just make me want to crawl into a fetal like position.

Not that I'm suggesting that it happens on this forum, but has anyone else noticed that sometimes how much obscure, little-known music someone knows about becomes like an extension of their penis?

Edit: the only reason I bring this up is because of the relative obscurity of dnb. I used to listen to a lot of metal and on the internet it was always a contest of who had heard the craziest shit.
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by evade View Post
    yup that is fucken decent i can't wait ~ can't get enuf of this good shit! + my day just got a whole lot better with 20 plates arriving in the mail OMFG some of those tunes just make me want to crawl into a fetal like position.
    hahaha mad keen for a lowkey jam session sometime soon

Quote Originally Posted by Lambox View Post
    Not that I'm suggesting that it happens on this forum, but has anyone else noticed that sometimes how much obscure, little-known music someone knows about becomes like an extension of their penis?

Edit: the only reason I bring this up is because of the relative obscurity of dnb. I used to listen to a lot of metal and on the internet it was always a contest of who had heard the craziest shit.
    lol i think i get what you mean. dnb has those people too. we're much to awesome for that here tho
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambox View Post

i hear ya, it definetly happens and i've probably done it sometime in my early dnb days... I listen to a shitload of drum and bass, more so than any other genre of music and i find alot of tunes good, crazy, shit, whatever... but every now and then you get tunes that you just connect with to the point where that shit becomes part of you and you just can't help rave about it

Quote Originally Posted by evade View Post
    but every now and then you get tunes that you just connect with to the point where that shit becomes part of you and you just can't help rave about it
    dam straight, thats wat music is all about.

lambox i still havent heard wetha youve been to a gig yet. if you havent, you must. the atmosphere is just as good as the music

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

lol i hear you on that Ive read some pretty crack up debates between metal hedz.

i would seriously consider asking the butler for your cats back

Quote Originally Posted by Kaon View Post
    lambox i still havent heard wetha youve been to a gig yet. if you havent, you must. the atmosphere is just as good as the music
    I haven't . Even though I live like 20 minutes from the city, I never hear about shit worth going to... guess I'm not as hip on the underground as I need to be...

edit: also, I admit to being afraid of so-called "raves." I don't like when shit gets too out of hand... freaks me out...
    Last edited by Lambox; 04-16-2009 at 11:32 PM.
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Kaon View Post
    i would seriously consider asking the butler for your cats back
    fucking lol.

MMmmm plates. Cant wait til next week when I can go into Samurai and buy some new choons!

bah lambox, you will do just fine. Last summer i went to a open air gig just out of a town, so i drove my friends there. I had totally best time, raving, dancing having fun and without drop of alcohol or dope :eek: and obviously my lame friends got pissed drunk and bored and wanted to go early... suckers!

well, anywoo, i hope those Upbeats are something! cuz thats the gig i am going today - i just fund out by accident that it is in Brno (which is an 2 hour drive away) and i definitely have to go!
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII