Traktor mapping tips, tricks and questions. - Page 81
Page 81 of 92 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xtian317 View Post
    Hey Stewe, thanks for weighing in on this.
    I'm using an X1, Z1 or Z2 (depending), MF Pro CM and MF3D. My standard set of mappings are working fine together. The issue arises when I'm testing out new mappings. Occasionally I run into situations where something gets stuck on and takes a few seconds to identify where the errant effect is coming from. FX units 1-3 are in group and 4 is single. I have plenty of spare buttons. I'd just like to have something I can quickly deactivate the FX assignments during a live set, then go back and sort out the issue later.
    Try this: kill FX hotkey.zip

Import it from the device menu (not big import button) and you will add a keyboard mapping for the "K" button. Press it and it will kill the FX buttons based on your FX mode setup.

Basically you set a couple FX Unit addressed commands which directly deactivates the effect in the moment when the button is press.

Type of Controller = Button
    Interaction Mode = Direct
    Value = 0

Feel free to check out provided file and you will find all necessary command lines you're looking for. Then rebuild the same thing is some of your mappings.

Good Luck!

I'll test this tonight. Thanks for the help Stewe!
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

Post mapping questions

Hi there guys! Im really new on forum and i've been telled that i can ask for some help and guidance regarding the laptop or PC keyboard mapping. So i'm wondering if theres any way that i can mapp my laptop keyboard with every each slot of the remix deck in Traktor scratch pro. So is there any one who can help me with this? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by aidan lap View Post
    Hi there guys! Im really new on forum and i've been telled that i can ask for some help and guidance regarding the laptop or PC keyboard mapping. So i'm wondering if theres any way that i can mapp my laptop keyboard with every each slot of the remix deck in Traktor scratch pro. So is there any one who can help me with this? Thanks in advance!
    Hey,

I have built a Remix Deck mapping for the keyboard but it is for Traktor Scratch Pro 2. Do you run Pro 2 or Pro 1?

Welcome to Forums!

I run the Traktor scratch pro 2. Thank you! Its really nice to see that theres a community to help you with whatever you need.

Ok - cool. I'll get back to you when I upload the mapping

Awesome!!! i will come back with a review and i will rate also this mapping. I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH !!!

Glad to help
    I hope you find it useful!

Tech Wizard

Subscribed. Awesome thread!