S4 - Traktor Pro 2 - Scamo's Effect Jogs Extreme [Version 5.0 Beta]- The Next Level - Page 7
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

could you do me a massive favour and change your effects to mirror this
    or email me the with the effects ammended its just i have a launchpad tsi with the mf and this is how the creator of that map did it. Its just so i try them both out . If im too much of a pain in the arse then its cool

Delay
    Reverb
    Flanger
    Flanger Pulse
    Flanger Flux
    Gater
    Beatmasher 2
    Delay T3
    Filter LFO
    Filter Pulse
    Filter
    Filter 92 LFO
    Filter 92 Pulse
    Filter 92
    Phaser
    Phaser Pulse
    Phaser Flux
    Reverse Gain
    Turntable FX
    Iceverb
    Reverb T3
    Ringmodulator
    Digital LoFi
    Mulolland Drive
    Transpose Stretch
    Beatslicer
    Formant Filter
    Peak Filter
    Tape Delay
    Ramp Delay
    Auto Bouncer
    Bouncer

My mapping is based on the order of effects set in the Midi-Fighter mapping (due to popular demand). If your launchpad works with the MF and you are using the DJTT mappings for the MF, then the order should be correct.

It is also really not too hard to change the effects in the mapping either. With the release of the gold version, which will be the release after next, because I am going to make the next release 4 deck compatible, I'll also be including a table of the effect groups showing you which effects are in each group (plus some more information). With this table, you can easily reassign the effects, so they work with your own effects order.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Tech Wizard

Cool man. I thought that would be the case. Because the clever soul rejigged the mapping for the launchpad he also changed the effect order. Not too worry. Looking forward to your "gold" version. I love this map anyway but any enhancement will be dope. Do you think native will release a default mapping for 2.5?

Default mapping? For what exactly?

scamo

Tech Wizard

With the new sample features. With the layout of the s4 there is a possibility to use 12 buttons. I am thinking of getting an f1 anyway but was wondering if some clever soul would create a TSI for decent usability over samples. If native created a default map it won't affect yours

Um, NI said they are going to bring out a new mapping for the S4 to control the Mix Decks, which should work with my mapping. This is just an assumption though. We'll see.

The S4 mapping will, however, only control 8 of the 32 samples in each Mix Deck and if you want to control both, you will have to buy an F1. NI has stupidly designed the Mix Decks to only work with the F1. No other midi device will be able to control the complete Mix Decks.

scamo

Tech Wizard

gonna be interesting to see what happens then, I can see host of mappings coming out from native, traktor bible and DJTT. What do you mean by native has only made the f1 work with the mixdecks or do you mean sample decks?? I would presume the f1 is going to be pretty tight in terms of usability with the sample decks. 8 samples per side will be ok for me though, i mean howtdoes one need hey?? are you getting an f1 and do you have a footpedal? sorry for asking these on your mapping thread, so after this i wont ask anyore i promise

Tech Wizard

Traktor 2.5 will be limited in this way, that only the F1 hast Full Controll of all features of the remix Decks. Other controllers only will have the same controls, like the sample decks now, with a few improvements.

The F1 controller will be the only controller on the market that will be able to control all of the new Mix Deck functions. Every other controller, including the S4, will only be able to control a total of 8 of the 32 possible sample slots at one time. (which is just like it is now with the sample decks).

No one will be able to map any other functions other than those for the first 4 sample slots of each Mix Deck. So no, you won't be seeing a host of mappings. You will see probably nothing, no new mappings really, because NI has locked down the ability to map the Mix Decks via Midi. They say it is an issue technically. I say that is "BS!".

No, I don't have a foot pedal.

I am also very wary of buying an F1 now and I am even wary of continuing to work on this mapping knowing NIs direction is as it is. I am going to wait for an answer from NI's support on my question about the technical issues the new Mix Decks have and why they can't be controlled over Midi, before I make my final decision.

scamo

Damn you NI am waiting on the same thing before buying the MF3D!!!!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast