[Completed] Dubstep Mix Train, anyone? - Page 7
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by earl panda View Post
    Alright. I will go down to at least 144-142...since u are the host of the train i think it would be better to send u the tracklist. Sometimes i get the feeling that i take those mixes way to serious hehe
    For sure, actually if you guys want to all send me your track lists (or at least those of you who have done your part), that would be cool, and then I could post all of them together.

PS... I appreciate the fact that you take this so seriously... keeps things moving along!
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Got my tracks picked out, I'm gonna try and have my part done by the end of the weekend.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post
    Got my tracks picked out, I'm gonna try and have my part done by the end of the weekend.
    massive! can´t wait to hear the result! i for myself tend to do my mixes on the fly. dunno why but i get more creative when not knowing what to play next and how to transition
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

massive! can´t wait to hear the result! i for myself tend to do my mixes on the fly. dunno why but i get more creative when not knowing what to play next and how to transition
    Yeah, I picked them out while mixing on the fly, but I want to polish the transitions and such since I had 3 decks going more often than not and I don't want the end result to sound muddy.

I can tell you now my part is gonna be a lot more chilled out than any of the previous ones, figured the mix could use a slower part.
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post
    Yeah, I picked them out while mixing on the fly, but I want to polish the transitions and such since I had 3 decks going more often than not and I don't want the end result to sound muddy.

I can tell you now my part is gonna be a lot more chilled out than any of the previous ones, figured the mix could use a slower part.
    that was the thing i first wanted to do...some slower stuff...but when i started the first song some relays in my brain got damaged and after 22 min i got back on track and realized that my times was over
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

that was the thing i first wanted to do...some slower stuff...but when i started the first song some relays in my brain got damaged and after 22 min i got back on track and realized that my times was over
    Haha, I did the same thing last night. Was ready to drop a bunch of crazy tracks and then I started with some more chilled out stuff and it was 20 minutes later.

And I just recorded my part... There were a few mistakes I'm not too happy with though so I'll probably record it again tomorrow and then mix it onto the mix so far. I think I went about a minute overtime though, probably cause my part was mostly at ~140BPM

I gotta say though, mine has a completely different vibe from the previous parts lol.

Got a proper recording of it now, gonna mix it into the previous bit tomorrow. I'll probably be uploading my part as a private track on soundcloud so you guys can have a listen.

Any suggestions for sites to upload the thing to when I have it done so Soerensus can get it?

Also, Lambox check your inbox for the tracklist.

I would like a full tracklist too, if possible.
    13"MBP - VCI-100B - M-audio oxygen 8 - Maschine - Midi Fighter[DEAD] - Audio2Dj - KRK RP8

Quote Originally Posted by soerensus View Post
    I would like a full tracklist too, if possible.
    Sent you the tracklist as I have it so far.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast