Black knobs and sliders for a VCI-100 - Page 7

View Poll Results: would you pay $40 for a new set of black knobs and faders?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell Yeah!

70 78.65%
  • no way man

19 21.35%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    What happened to the black jog wheel plates? I would buy faters & knobs but only with plates as well... otherwise I think it'd look silly
    The store had black jog wheel plates?

Tech Wizard

There was an older thread when Ean was asking if he should stock the knobs where he mentioned black jog wheel plates. Apparently they were lost in time lol, too bad

Any word on when these are coming back in stock? Did someone say black jog wheel plates? I'd take two please - would save me the scare of painting them myself.

yes please! My silver knobs' paint are rubbing off and i really want my vci to look sexy again! If the black replacements are not going to avaliable anytime soon; what type of paint do you guys suggest for my worn out silver ones? I was thinking about some really contrast color like red; but that's still up in the air.
    Last edited by chex; 08-07-2009 at 09:14 AM.
    3x sl-1200s, Rane Empath, KP3, Ineko, Serato SL1, TS-Pro, RP10s sub, Event TR8 monitors, Xiosynth, Nano Pad & Kontrol, VCI-100 1.3 djtt, 3x M44g, DT-770, Rp-DJ1200, 13" MBP 4GB 2.26 128GB Corsair P128 Solid State Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by chex View Post
    yes please! My silver knobs' paint are rubbing off and i really want my vci to look sexy again! If the black replacements are not going to avaliable anytime soon; what type of paint do you guys suggest for my worn out silver ones? I was thinking about some really contrast color like red; but that's still up in the air.
    the black ones are on sale already, we sell them on the webstore

If you want to paint your knobs someone once recommended using rubberised paint for tool handles - havent tried it myself, but sounded like something worth looking at.

Cant beat the black ruberised knobs that are on the store though

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    the black ones are on sale already, we sell them on the webstore

If you want to paint your knobs someone once recommended using rubberised paint for tool handles - havent tried it myself, but sounded like something worth looking at.

Cant beat the black ruberised knobs that are on the store though
    thanks, Just checked out the store and it still shows "sold out"
    3x sl-1200s, Rane Empath, KP3, Ineko, Serato SL1, TS-Pro, RP10s sub, Event TR8 monitors, Xiosynth, Nano Pad & Kontrol, VCI-100 1.3 djtt, 3x M44g, DT-770, Rp-DJ1200, 13" MBP 4GB 2.26 128GB Corsair P128 Solid State Drive.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567