Post Photos of Your MOD Gear HERE - Page 62
Page 62 of 90 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

At the back there are screws, and to get to the hidden four u have to pull the feet off, but if u do it carefully then u will be able to put em back on.
    Next u have to pull all The knob and slider caps off, and unscrew all the internal screws that connect the pcb to the faceplate, then u can just take it out.

this xsession is so easy to take apart - drummer boy got it - the knobs should pop off no prob. once i had to use a butter knife to wedge between the bottom of the knob and the controller surface but they're generally really easy to remove.

Tech Student

Default Dj Table

Hey guys, my first post, but have already cruised the site, im really digging the diy mods, so i thought i would post something i made awhile back for gigs, the legs unscrew, and the whole table folds down to a normal table about 4" thick. Looking back i would have done a few things different, make it a little sturdier and higher up so not so bad for the back. But other than that it has served me well, I'm going to try to make a new one from the Ikea DYI tables on DJTT. Some really great designs!

P.S. LOL those cookie monster headphones are a joke I used them for 15 secs at a gig once, so they are really just a novelty.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.drumer.boy View Post
    At the back there are screws, and to get to the hidden four u have to pull the feet off, but if u do it carefully then u will be able to put em back on.
    Next u have to pull all The knob and slider caps off, and unscrew all the internal screws that connect the pcb to the faceplate, then u can just take it out.
    there were screws under the feet? lol, i kinda feel stupid now...

Modding of my VCI-100 is in progress.. painted most faders and pots fluorescent green and painted some black, painting the jogwheels black with a green 45 adapter in the middle, doing my overlay and logo sticker.. pics as soon as I get an USB cable for my phone
    www.maxdfunk.com

Gear: S4 mk2, bass guitar, disco ball.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOnBass View Post
    Modding of my VCI-100 is in progress.. painted most faders and pots fluorescent green and painted some black, painting the jogwheels black with a green 45 adapter in the middle, doing my overlay and logo sticker.. pics as soon as I get an USB cable for my phone
    sounds cool!
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Curious...I didn't want to start a new thread for a quick question that could be easily answered here. How does one go about custom painting an S4 safely?

Phase 2 is almost done.. faders, pots and jogs painted (fluorescent green/black), overlay done.. Just need to add the stickers and get my logo and some minor details on the overlay.
    Last edited by MaxOnBass; 11-09-2011 at 12:15 PM.
    www.maxdfunk.com

Gear: S4 mk2, bass guitar, disco ball.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Crappy pic of my S4 with DJTT super knobs and faders:

I'm still debating on getting those. I wish when you picked the combo pack for the reduced price, you got to pick different colors. I'd like to switch up a knob or two.