Denon MC3000 custom mapping available - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Tech Convert

I'm not sure if this is a bug or simply user error because I only got my mc3000 last week but I've noticed that with the normal mapping I can move 32 beats by pressing shift and + or -. Whereas if I try moving through the track with your mapping (by pressing shift and the pitch bend buttons instead of the loop buttons?) I move forward by about 31.25 beats instead.

I use this feature quite a lot when I'm preparing tracks so I find it quite useful and just wondered if you had any idea why it's doing this. I've tried reinstalling traktor etc already.

Thanks for the great mapping file as well. Your videos were basically the reason I bought the mc3000.

Hi - Thanks for the feedback! "Shift + Pitchbend +/-" works relative to the length of the track, so it doesn't reference beats and bars. In my mapping it's set to default which means it'll jump forward/back in jumps of roughly 6% (of the overall length of the track). I think the feature you need is BeatJump. It's included in my mapping, but you might need to set it up. Go to Preferences>Decks Layout>Deck Layout and set Size A & B to Advanced. Close Preferences, and on the Advanced Tab of your tracks, select Move (it's above Cue and Grid). To the right, there's a dropdown box - select BeatJump. To the right you can set the Beatjump value. If you set it to "Loop" then the current loop length will set the amount. To trigger BeatJump, press "Shift + Loop +/-".
    Twitter
    Denon MC3000 + MidiFighter Classic

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Raycotek View Post
    Hi - Thanks for the feedback! "Shift + Pitchbend +/-" works relative to the length of the track, so it doesn't reference beats and bars. In my mapping it's set to default which means it'll jump forward/back in jumps of roughly 6% (of the overall length of the track). I think the feature you need is BeatJump. It's included in my mapping, but you might need to set it up. Go to Preferences>Decks Layout>Deck Layout and set Size A & B to Advanced. Close Preferences, and on the Advanced Tab of your tracks, select Move (it's above Cue and Grid). To the right, there's a dropdown box - select BeatJump. To the right you can set the Beatjump value. If you set it to "Loop" then the current loop length will set the amount. To trigger BeatJump, press "Shift + Loop +/-".
    That's fantastic, thank you very much. I would've never figured that out. Looks like I can use your mapping permanently now.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456