[RS002] Restricted Sessions Studio 2 - tekki - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

And finally my MF spectra arrived:

I will be redoing the studio within a week.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

A nice and quiet evening of MIDImapping well spent.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Instant disco!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quality time spent reading this thread

Love the Beri and 303 lying around.

Thanks bro', glad you enjoyed it. Will be doing some rebuilding of the 'studio' later on this week.

clear the junk off that desk and lets see the new beast in the mix
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Well, I'm going to redo the studio, so it will have more space for this marvelous piece of kit!

Especially with that new mapping coming up, we have some mash/bash test sesh'es coming up!

Had plans to redo the attic studio for a long time, and finally came around to it today.
    new on the gear list, ProTools shortcut logic keyboard, MIDIfighter Spectra and thanks to Jesse, DJ JesC, Orozco: "Alan and baby Karlos" pop action figure.

Small update in the production corner:

THE BCR IS BACK! Let's make some beats!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast