Native Instruments - 50% Off Massive, FM8, And Razor - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I took Komplete 8 hoping I won't regret in near future.
    For me, Session Strings Pro, Alicia's Keys and the Mouth would have been the most interesting pieces in the Komplete Ultimate Bundle but I think Kontakt will come with some decent strings as well and the Mouth, well I will have to live without it or buy it solo. Instead of Alicia's Keys I might buy the Giant soon since it is exactly what I've always been looking for.
    The Evolve products sound fantastic as well, but I'm quite happy with the impact sounds I already own and use for my songs so I think I won't miss anything at the moment.
    Passing on Razor is no problem for me. The Komplete 8 synths are high end and I never really liked the sound of Razor.

So if you think you might miss some of the packages if not going with Ultimate then you should probably take the chance and get Ultimate. For the price, the value is unbeatable. I personally think I will take the money and buy some other gear. There's some pricey stuff on my wishlist

After nearly 5 hours of installation it's down now! My musical world is Komplete!
    Last edited by RockingClub; 07-14-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RockingClub View Post
    I took Komplete 8 hoping I won't regret in near future.
    For me, Session Strings Pro, Alicia's Keys and the Mouth would have been the most interesting pieces in the Komplete Ultimate Bundle but I think Kontakt will come with some decent strings as well and the Mouth, well I will have to live without it or buy it solo. Instead of Alicia's Keys I might buy the Giant soon since it is exactly what I've always been looking for...

Passing on Razor is no problem for me. The Komplete 8 synths are high end and I never really liked the sound of Razor.
    Re Alicia's Keys - The Yamaha C3 Neo, in that room, just sounds horribly bright to me. There are some other, killer piano sounds out there (and real pianos).

Tech Mentor

I guess you have confirmed I am probably best to buy the Komplete Ultimate.
    13" MBP | Xone DB2 | Kontrol X1 MK2 | 2 X Denon DN-S3700 | NUmark TTX| NI MASCHINE MK2 | ABLETON PUSH

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345