Jaydon34's Setup - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Had a good time reading the whole story, loved the TT revival. Enjoy your setup, looks good and I'm sure it sounds great

Tech Mentor

12/5/14 - added new pics, picked up some chroma caps and a traktor f1

So warming pic's and its so clean setup How do you like the Z2?

Tech Mentor

Loved me z2.... I'm ashamed to say I sold it as well as my whole setup. But I end up getting something to hold me over!!

IMG_20140616_132113.jpg

That Stanton SK-One is a beauty!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by thugsucker View Post
    That Stanton SK-One is a beauty!
    thanks man I'm gonna do an internal Traktor box and repost.

Tech Mentor

Sold my previous setup due to welcomed addition to our family. As soon as I boxed up my tables and mixer I had so much regret. So after two weeks I was able an amazing deal on a partial setup just to practice.

Scored a perfectly working ttx on ebay for $65 shipped. The seller thought it was broken so it was sold non working for parts only. Little did he know the ttx won't operate if the platter isn't on all the way as a safety feature. Only thing it needed was a counter weight.

Also scored a Stanton sk1 mixer for 50 shipped. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of my former z2 but the stock fader is still pretty nice. I may install a built in sound card just to get rid of all the wires. The one thing I hate is the lack of master cue in the headphones

Tech Mentor

New pics

Damn, you scored on the 06 and found an SK-1. Haven't seen an SK-1 in years..

I have one non-working TT500 that needs a replacement IC chip. I think I bought the wrong one. Do you have a pic of the IC chip that you used?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by J-Reign View Post
    Damn, you scored on the 06 and found an SK-1. Haven't seen an SK-1 in years..

I have one non-working TT500 that needs a replacement IC chip. I think I bought the wrong one. Do you have a pic of the IC chip that you used?
    Yeah man I was lucky to score both mixer for really really cheap. Unfortunetly I sold the Vestax 06 to someone on the forum. I regret that I should have kept it as a backup mixer. The sk-1 I will never sell. Even if I get something better I'm going to hang onto it. It's a really good scratch mixer. I do have some plans for it like an innofader and internal sound card but I have a baby on the way any day so my hobbies will have to wait

In regards to the ic chip I hear its the same as the TTX although I've never performed a fix on the tt500 yet. I posted a pic below.

Let me know if you want to trade, I'm a little anal and hate the fact that my tables don't match. I'd trade my working ttx for the non working tt500 plus some cash or a kontrol x1 or midi controller. Let me know

yhst-15436568105612_2269_160073447.jpg

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast