MissPinky for Max4Live - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Here is an updating showing the changes that i have made to the floating windows to show all the useful info while your mixing(but not everything). The idea was to give you access to all the stuff you really need to see while mixing and leave the config tools in the original window in order to keep these floating windows as small as possible while still being super useful.

Click the image to get a better view:

Quote Originally Posted by Mudo View Post

Could you take one pic with two different audio sources? I don't really understand if there is useful for beatmaching or not...

Sorry Bento.

This is a pic with two different audio sources, theres 2 decks displayed in this pic - both playing different songs.

Mudo

I see noisia -Diplodocus at two floats at right down corner, it isn't?

In the other hand I saw your update at Ms. P and I understand that it is possible!

I'm searching how to extract bpm

Yeah thats a bug i need to fix that - shouldn't take too much work

Mudo

Ah XDDD

Ok ok

xDDDD

Ladies and gentlemen, brace onto your seats as were about to take off

Today i worked out how to store and retrieve BPM data, key data and downbeat data(aka beatgrid marker). Now i have worked out how to do this ALOT of very cool features are about to follow so stay tuned !

Tech Mentor

Stop now!! ARRRRGGGHHH. (wishes he hadn't bought serato!)

Cheers
    D

Right on Bento! Don't make us wait - I've got £50 here with Ms. Pinky's name on it!!!
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

I should mention i didn't work out how to do it with ID3 tags, so you have to manually enter in the data. When someone makes an object to retrieve ID3 data that could easily be added into the patch. Everything is handled internally in the patch at the moment.

Id love to have full access to the ID3 tags but creating my own maxmsp object that does this is currently out of my skill set - that said will still take some time to follow up on this as id actually be fairly interested in how to build max objects. (if anyone has any links on building max objects id love to see them!)

Either way ill be focusing myself on a better cue point system, better looping, adding beatjumps, syncing features (including a visual phase meter) along with whatever other cool stuff that comes to mind

@s4racen - you should have followed my advice from day one when i said that M4L would make the bridge look like childsplay I fully intend on continuing my development on this and taking head on the features of the bridge aswell as all the other DVS programs out there - now is the time for change

Bento - hve you looked into InstantDoubles with Pinky? InstantDoubles is a feature that I can't live without. Do you think there is a way to implement InstantDoubles in the Pinky Patch?

Using multiple Pinkys across channels in LIve, along with the ability to instantly double a track across both channels would be awesome.

I mean AWESOME...
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Bento - hve you looked into InstantDoubles with Pinky? InstantDoubles is a feature that I can't live without. Do you think there is a way to implement InstantDoubles in the Pinky Patch?

Using multiple Pinkys across channels in LIve, along with the ability to instantly double a track across both channels would be awesome.

I mean AWESOME...
    I havent looked into that but it is bad idea and i look into it - i dont see why it couldn't be done

Getting the two tracks sample perfect may be a little tricky though because as far as i know there is a bit of latency exists when you start sending data from one patcher to another like this.

Ill play with the idea sometime and see how it works anyway

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast